Monday, March 10, 2008

Trio of Blooms


This card is a CASE from Kristina Werner (from her Make a Card Monday videos) I really liked her card so I made one using my SAB Friends & Flowers (inking just one of the blooms in the trio in the set). Used my Cutie Pie Designer Series Paper and the Happy Day greeting is a from the Love & Happiness rub-ons (special during SAB and there's only 1 week left!)
Pin It

11 comments on "Trio of Blooms"

Marilyn on 7:15 PM CDT said...

Great fun colors here - like the punched out circles with the flowers stamped inside - very pretty!!

My Little Hobby on 7:43 PM CDT said...

This turned out cute. Kristina is an excellent designer and I love her tutorials. Now I'll have to check out hers! Thanks, Donna.

Melissa on 7:59 PM CDT said...

So lovely!

Mrs. T on 9:15 PM CDT said...

Love those Cutie Pie papers! Great card! Congratulations on winning Melanie's Hoppy contest!!! Your winning card and the other creations you made with the set are fabulous! (Way cool Peeps!)

Unknown on 9:29 PM CDT said...

super cute card as always my friend!

And, CONGRATULATIONS on your work with the hippys and hoppies. Its been a blast to watch - and I loved your tribute over on Mel's blog! All the best!

Lee on 9:46 PM CDT said...

What a cute card!! AND.......congrats!!!!!!!!! Melanie chose a FANtastic winner!!! I didn't know you weren't on a Design Team??? I'm so surprised!! What are you waiting for girl??? I have several of your projects ready to CASE!! Thanks for a fabulous blog!!!

Rose Ann on 3:25 AM CDT said...

Beautiful job with this, Donna!! I love the pretty papers and cut out windows!

Congratulations on winning Melanie's set too!!! You deserve it so much, and I love all of your adorable creations! High five, girl!! :D

Angie Tieman on 9:54 AM CDT said...

This is gorgeous!! Love your version, you nailed it!!

Debbie Olson on 10:06 PM CDT said...

What a beautiful card, Donna! I love all of the mix-y-match-y papers, as well as the fresh, clean design.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 2:35 AM CDT said...

Love this....your work is always so Amazing.

Anonymous said...

oh I love this one! great layout and colours

Post a Comment