Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Easter Ramekins


I went looking at Target for some gum for my sister's baby shower favors at lunch. They didn't have them so I got these instead (just kidding). You know us stampers can't pass up the Target $1 spot! Well, these (set of 4) were $2.50 but so cute so I had to get them for some little gifts. They had a pink one too but I left that one at my desk for some candy.

What's so neat about them (if you're not going to use with the rub-ons) is that they are microwave, dishwasher & oven safe. So think about using them for some Creme Brulee - one of my favorite desserts or some little egg-shaped cakes. Cute for the Easter dinner table - or put dinner mints in them.

Used the Love & Happiness SU! rub-ons which are oh so cute, easy to use & FREE with a $50 purchase only through March 17. Pin It

11 comments on "Easter Ramekins"

Angie Tieman on 8:42 PM CST said...

Love these!! Great job using the rub-ons!!

Lee on 9:12 PM CST said...

Awww........now I'm kicking myself for passing those up!! Of course, I found a few great things in the Dollar Spot (like Mel's coffee cups!!!)....but I didn't "see" the fantastic use of these like you did!! I love 'em!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:50 PM CST said...

These are so super cute!!! Everyone out there must have better Targets than I do, they never have anything good in our dollar spot!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Linsey R on 11:13 PM CST said...

Oh, we are totally on the same wave length! these awesome love and happiness rub-ons are on their way to me, as we speak (shhh...don't tell my DH, I qualified for 2 free gifts; hey, there was just too much good SU! stuff to get)! I was trying to think of an idea to use 'em on ceramics or dishes--always can get inspiration HERE! I love these! Now the hard part..which candy to put in them. I better get my hiney to Target ASAP! TFS!

Melanie on 1:48 PM CST said...

these turned out really cute!! (I eSpecially liked that deviled or colored egg plate they had, did you see them?? I refrained from buying any of it though becuase I just don't have room to store any mor hoiday decor/serving stuff :(

Shane on 3:48 PM CST said...

I love your passion ... stick to it and continue to share it with the world!

Expect Miracles...
Shane Belceto
www.PlanFunVacations.com

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 10:09 AM CST said...

Ohh you are so right..That dollar spot at Target gets me everytime. I have so many mailboxes and buckets. These are super cute too! Love how you stamped on them too..

Vanessa on 12:38 PM CST said...

Those rub-ons are so cool. I love that you can put them on ceramic. I never seem to find the good stuff in the dollar spot. . .why is that?

Catherine on 1:38 PM CST said...

these are great =)

Rose Ann on 4:05 PM CST said...

What a great find, and they look fantastic with the rub-ons and yummy treats!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:19 PM CST said...

So cute! I need to use my rub ons!

Post a Comment