Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sweet RAKS & an even Sweeter Award


I got this card with the great blog candy I won from Carolina at Carolina's Creative Pad Isn't it sweet? What's even more special is the back is stamped with her name & a cute cupcake & coffee mug. Her blog title also says, 'fueled by coffee & cupcakes' how cute is that? I am so glad we started becoming blog buddies; just realized she lives just 45 mins from where I lived for 26 years and we are the same age - she's only 2 1/2 months older. I love the liquid applique whipping cream on the sundae and I thought I had attention to detail - that girl cut out the itzy bitzy cherry on top!! wowza. Thanks again, Carolina - you are as sweet as (if not more) this sundae! Look at the precious Easter card I got from Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper. Monika is so sweet, ever since I sent her a birthday RAK last year she has sent me like 3 or 4 cards (and I have lagged because I forgot to send her one for her birthday this year). I have sent her a few too, it's not just one-sided. She is an excellent stamper and I love her ***Treasures of the Day*** where she shares her favorites from blogs she reads and I am proud to say she has featured a few of mine. Thank you, Monika - I love your card and you made my day! I hope we can meet someday in real life too *wink*
I woke up this morning to an email from Adela Creations by AR that she found my blog via the Hanna Stamps yahoo group and nominated me for an Excellent Blogger award. How sweet is she? Funny thing, I just had discovered her blog while I was blurfing the other day & she has a cool tutorial Crack that Egg I want to share with y'all. Makes me wish I had gotten this set, but since today is Easter it's a little too late. Anyway, check out her blog when you get a chance - I have to say she's an Excellent blogger herself! Thanks, Adela!
Pin It

10 comments on "Sweet RAKS & an even Sweeter Award"

Lee on 6:11 PM CDT said...

Sooo "sweet" indeed!!! Carolina is definitely a sweetie!! What a happy mail day for sure!!! And congrats on the Excellent Award......it's absitively posilutely deserved!!! Your blog is sooooo fun and amazing!!!

Angie Tieman on 7:06 PM CDT said...

Sounds like you're having a great day! I love your RAKs, so cute! The way Monika did those Easter letters is the way cute! Happy Easter!

Melanie on 7:28 AM CDT said...

fun stuff!! you deserve it!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 5:15 PM CDT said...

beautiful RAKS! I know you are enjoying them! chris

Jessie/knightrone on 9:11 PM CDT said...

Carolina is so sweet!!!! I can't believe she cut out the cherry, wow!!! Love the card from Monika too. I found her blog awhile back when someone said I was on of her Treasures of the day, I was so honored because I love her work!! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your nomination!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 5:20 PM CDT said...

Cute card. . .and that Easter card IS precious! I LOVE the letters! Lucky you!

Linsey R on 11:24 PM CDT said...

Well, aren't you the lucky lady! I have been outta the loop a bit over the holidays and have neglected my fab blogging friends, sorry buddy! I didn't even see who won Carolina giveaway yet and I'm sure happy it's you! That ice cream sundae she made looks so yummy! What a sweetheart she is! And Monika's birdie card is just too pretty! I love it! Of course, I already know your blog to be Most Excellent, but I'm glad to see newbies discovering it too--they are in for some major inspiration! Hugs!

Carolina on 4:26 AM CDT said...

You are so sweet to post my card and glad you liked it...love liquid applique and more than that, I love to cut - it's my "relaxing" thing to do - LOL!

Monika's card is amaaing - the ribbon treatment and the very cool layout!

Congrats on Award...so deserved!!!

Rose Ann on 5:12 PM CDT said...

Fabulous RAK's! Congrats on your award! You deserve them all!!

Kristine on 1:43 AM CDT said...

OH, LOVE this birdie in PINK!! :D What a great surprise!! I have this bird too--very cute bird--but I never thought to stamp it onto dp! BRILLIANT! As always ;P

Post a Comment