Sunday, May 11, 2008

Blogging with a Purpose & a RAK


Deborah at Sharing my Obsession awarded me with the above sweet award saying, "Thanks to all of you for either the comments that you leave and lift my spirits and/or the inspiration that you provide each and every day!"

Wow - this is my first time seeing this award and I am quite honored. Deborah is such a sweet lady who makes the time to leave sweet, encouraging comments. Be sure to check out her great blog!

I'd like to extend this award to the following because of their unique style of crafting (by that I mean, whatever their sharing entails because when you go to Nan's blog, you will see she is not really a stamper, but so creative when it comes sharing her passion of cooking, sewing & just realized she is an author, how cool is that?!), they are strong in their faith, sweet, encouraging and downright talented! Go visit their blogs (if you haven't already) and give them some love because they are BLOGGERS with a PURPOSE.

Charmaine - Oodabug Alley




Rose Ann - Paper Delightz

and speaking of Rose Ann - check out the awesome RAK she sent me this week - I so loved it when she posted it (using Unity Stamps - review on SCS) can you believe she cut out the little birdie legs? it is a fabulous card with the banner on the bottom & I love the paper pieced tree!

Pin It

8 comments on "Blogging with a Purpose & a RAK"

Dawn Easton on 10:29 AM CDT said...

Congrats on the award! Your RAK from Rose Ann is adorable...what patience she had to cut those little legs...ack! LOL

Lee on 4:57 PM CDT said...

CONGRATS!!! You are soooo deserving of this very cool award!!! Just look at how much you are loved and appreciated!! That RAK is beautiful!! So soft and made with love!!! Hugs to you my friend!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:09 PM CDT said...

You CERTAINLY deserve this award! I am honored that you would award it to me! WOW! Thanks!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:10 PM CDT said...

P.S. I LOVE Rose Ann's card! You lucky gal!

Unknown on 10:16 PM CDT said...

What a nice thing Donna - and so deserved! Your RAK from Rose Ann is wonderful! That set is just so cute! :) Hope you had a great day!

Marilyn on 10:35 AM CDT said...

Wow Donna - thanks for the award, but you are the one who definitely deserves it - your blog is so amazing - I've posted the award on my site - thanks again for thinking of me - you must be getting so excited about your trip to California!

Rose Ann on 2:10 PM CDT said...

Congrats on your award, Donna!!! You deserve it so much, and thanks for passing it on to me! You're sooo sweet!! Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you like the card!!

mel m. m. mccarthy on 10:46 PM CDT said...

Sheer Delight! Love everything about it, :0) mel

Post a Comment