Saturday, May 3, 2008

I Like You


When shopping at my local Hobby Lobby the other day, I discovered the DCWV Glitter Stack was on sale - and I love me some glitter (and adore those stacks by them) so I had to get it! Well, this color you see in the center matches SU!'s Cameo Coral {almost makes it look a little watermelony to me}. I had to play with my Dress Up Lily stamps since I hadn't in over a week after my Dress Up Gabby paperdoll/colorform project last weekend. I used my DCWV Adhesive stack for her paper-pieced clothing. Isn't it cute & matches perfectly with the coral & blush blossom combo I used. The sentiment is from Family Phrases by Stampin' Up! and it was the perfect sentiment for this girl - this card is going in the mail that 'I Like' on Monday *wink*

See the faux dew drop for the prima flower center? Well, I picked them up at Hobby Lobby as well (for 1/2 price) here is a picture - they had awesome colors. I found them in the Jewelry section. How fun are they? My Tombow Mono Multi (just a dab on the flower) worked perfectly on them! Look how many I got?!

Pin It

12 comments on "I Like You"

Bee's Zen Garden on 10:11 PM CDT said...

Super cute card, love those colors and the checkered paper. :-)

Lee on 3:50 AM CDT said...

Hey......I Like You too!!! LOL And I LOVE the glitter cardstock!! Thank you very, very much btw!!! ;) This card is just adorable........sweet.....cute.......precious!! And very cool faux dewdrops!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:45 AM CDT said...

Such an adorable card, Donna! I LOVE my DCWV stacks too! I talked myself out of the glitter one though. . .I already had Blossoms & Butterflies, Summer and Summer Glitter Stacks in my basket! I couldn't resist when they were ALL on sale at Joann's! :)

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 1:35 PM CDT said...

Very nice Lily. I too was at HL and their papers were on sale too. Missed the glitter..but love those colors. Might have to go back. I bought clothes pins to organize my ribbon stash...I have been wrapping ribbon all weekend...between other things

Deb Wood on 3:33 PM CDT said...

This is adorable I can't pass up the glitter stacks on sale either well any of them actually! Great find with the baubles!! We don't have a HL. :(

Anonymous said...

Your card is adorable! I love LOVE that little paper pieced dress.

Linsey R on 7:53 PM CDT said...

how awesome! I love those jewel and at half-off too, Saweeeet! What an absolutely precious card! I can't believe you got that glitter paper, I just bought a piece that I swear is the exact same color as this! What an adorable pieced dress she has on! I adore your card and tfs today! hugs!

Jessie/knightrone on 11:50 PM CDT said...

I love this card so much, and your jewels are fantastic!! I guess I need to pay more attention when I am at the HL!!

Carolina on 4:18 AM CDT said...

Okay, seriously just soooo stinkin' cute! Love the way you paper pierced and colored her! And the band of glitter across the middle is just perfect! Great deal on the jewels...I'm sure you'll make more great stuff with them. Hope you had a fab weekend!

Rose Ann on 1:07 AM CDT said...

She is way too cute, and I love your paper piecing!! Adorable, Donna!

Cassie on 3:53 PM CDT said...

this is so smart - love them!

Melissa on 3:18 PM CDT said...

Super cute card Donna!

Post a Comment