Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blooming Wedding Shower Wishes


Retired SU! Blooming with Happiness, it was so fitting for this card and the taffeta ribbon perfect. Used the CB negative effect with the folder Floral Fantasy I got at Hobby Lobby on sale! I used White Craft Ink on the Pretty in Pink cardstock, it almost looks pearlescent to me. The scallop oval is on Brushed Metallic Silver cardstock. This is a 5 x 7 card (big enough for lots of well wishes from a group of ladies to give to the bride-to-be). Pin It

15 comments on "Blooming Wedding Shower Wishes"

Shannan Teubner on 1:24 PM CDT said...

Donna, this is beautiful!! Your bow is PERFECT!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 2:07 PM CDT said...

Donna~this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the colors!

Lee on 5:36 PM CDT said...

Wow!!! Just gorgeous!! I love the negative effect look......and what beautiful weddingy (is that a word?? LOL) colors.......beautiful bow!! A perfect and dainty bridal card!!! I have this set, so I can CASE!!!

Angie Tieman on 8:10 PM CDT said...

This card is perfection!! It's so me, I love it! lol!

Unknown on 8:10 PM CDT said...

Beautiful Donna! I love the pretty umbrella!! :)

Melanie on 8:49 PM CDT said...

love the white for your negative effect1

Christina Fischer on 8:17 AM CDT said...

This is so sweet and beautiful! Love what you did with the CB folder!

Bee's Zen Garden on 6:00 PM CDT said...

Very pretty! :-)

Rose Ann on 7:17 PM CDT said...

This is so beautiful! Your embossing looks so perfect with that adorable image, and I love the sparkle!

Unknown on 9:02 PM CDT said...

Donna, this set is one of my favorite retired hostess set and I love what you did here! I also just bought this new folder and can't wait to use it. Great job!

Adela

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 6:16 PM CDT said...

THis is just SO pretty, Donna!

Kristine on 6:45 PM CDT said...

This is sooo elegant and PRETTY!! LOVE IT!

jjcreations on 2:18 PM CDT said...

This is beautiful. I love it. Joan

Deb Wood on 3:38 PM CDT said...

So very pretty, love the colors and the CB on the bottom, the umbrella is adorable!

Carolina on 4:15 AM CDT said...

Just lovely! I just used the same template and love what you've done with it - thanks for the inspiration. The layout is perfect and the umbrella framed in the scallop is just perfect.

Post a Comment