Monday, May 26, 2008

Gabby Chipboard Album


I found this great chipboard album at the $ Tree a few weeks ago and altered it! It has 6 chipboard pieces on the inside. I used my Cutie Pie DP by SU! for the whole album. It came out so cute I decided I have to keep this fo myself because I have not made myself any albums of my niece since she's been born. I love making gifts but tend to do it for others and not myself. My cousin, who takes/sends the pics of our Goddaughter for me said I should keep it so I am! This album (with 12 pages) took me 5 hours to complete.


I used my Dress Up Lily (which I personalized Dress Up Gabby since she resembles my sweet niece so much!) to make these 2 pages. I love these photos and knew immediately when I saw them, these stamps would be PERFECT for them! I used my Doodle & Rough Edges Alphabets for my journaling and image was colored with copics.

On this other page, to complement Gabby enjoying her 'sweets' ice cream & lollipop, I had to make Lily (Gabby) two-fisted with her sweets.

Pin It

9 comments on "Gabby Chipboard Album"

Jessie/knightrone on 3:28 PM CDT said...

I totally think you should keep it!! You deserve to have something super cute to show off your super cute niece!! Awesome!

Pamela Smerker on 10:51 PM CDT said...

Oh this is super adorable! You did a fabulous job and think you should keep it as well!

Marilyn on 1:06 PM CDT said...

This is too cute Donna! I love the page "too cute for my glasses!" Just darling!! I know you're on a sugar high right now up there with your sweet babies! You'll have lots of pictures for more albums now!!

Bee's Zen Garden on 1:13 PM CDT said...

Too cute! Glad to see you're thinking about yourself for a change!! :-)

Linsey R on 7:55 PM CDT said...

Donna, this album is absolutely precious! I simply adore how you've featured Lily on each page, with her own theme and colors to coordinate perfectly with darling little Gabby! You are like, the most awesome Auntie in the whole world! Is that girl loved, or what!! Thanks so much for sharing her with us all! HuGS!

Carolina on 5:06 PM CDT said...

Just adorable Donna and glad you're keeping it. What a wonderful little album to have with you! I hope you're having a wonderful visit!

Rose Ann on 10:19 PM CDT said...

Oh...I love this one too!! I love the cut out window and the whole adorable way you've decorated this!! Fantastic as usual!! Glad you're keeping this one! Perfect for Auntie to show off her adorable niece!!

Melissa on 3:55 PM CDT said...

Oh my gosh Donna!! These pages are so adorable!! Gabby is sooooo cute and she looks just like Lily :) So fun!!!

Kristine on 4:01 PM CDT said...

jOH MY GAWSH, DONNA!! YOU ARE THE BESTEST AUNTIE!! :D Hope she keeps that around into her adult years--that's really a fabulous keepsake.

Post a Comment