Thursday, May 22, 2008

LSC167 - No Stamping?


A few weeks ago the Limited Supplies Challenge (LSC167) was not to stamp at all!

The challenge wasn't that hard at all - due to RUB-ONS! If it weren't for those, I may not have a sentiment for my card (the travesty j/k) I love my Bali Breeze dp by SU! so I chose to go with Pumpkin Pie (adore that color) and Old Olive. I love how the DP has the Tempting Turqouise on it. Seemed perfect to use my Felt Fusion flowers and Ice Round Rhinestone brads. My card is complete with 'thanks a bunch' sentiment!

I made this card from the Gate-Fold tutorial on Scor-Pal's on-line Magazine by Carolyn. I used my Prints pack dp (real red) and Palette prints (groovy guava) as well as my new grungeboard and Prima flowers. I love those guava flowers because it they are frosted (sorta like frosted flakes). Pin It

8 comments on "LSC167 - No Stamping?"

Lee on 2:11 PM CDT said...

Donna........how classy and elegant!! I've got to try to make a card with rub-ons and no stamps....you sure are inspiring me to try to get out of my little box!!

Alex on 3:38 PM CDT said...

Very pretty cards Donna, very elegant! Love them both!

Congrats on the new nephew! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deb Wood on 4:42 PM CDT said...

These are really beautiful Donna!! Hope you are having a wonderful time with your family. Thanks for keeping me entertained while you're gone!

Pamela Smerker on 4:43 PM CDT said...

Brilliant! I love the layout of both of these and the colors you chose. Great job!!

Angie Tieman on 8:15 PM CDT said...

Great cards!! YOu're such a good blogger...even on the road and on vacation, impressive! Congrats on the new nephew!

Rose Ann on 10:31 PM CDT said...

No stamping...and still so beautiful!! I love them both, Donna!!

jjcreations on 3:15 PM CDT said...

Very pretty. I like the fancy swirl. Joan

Carolina on 2:28 PM CDT said...

Both cards are lovely ad you did a wonderful with the challenge!

Post a Comment