Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rupert Likes You


I think Rupert is one of my top 3 creatures by Doodlefactory. I was looking forward to stamping him and found some inspiration on Jennifer Buck's blog with a sketch by Page Plans#5

Rupert's arms & legs remind me of Halloween for some reason, so that's why I decided to use Purple & Orange & my DCWV glitter stack dp. Rupert is colored with Prismas & OMS (I have missed using them lately) and my circle nestabilities. Pin It

9 comments on "Rupert Likes You"

Deb Wood on 5:05 PM CDT said...

Donna, you're killing me!! I want these so baaaad, but I just gave all my money to Gina K. LOL!

These are adorable, I love them!!

Carolina on 5:11 PM CDT said...

Love it! I haven't seen them all this close up, but based on what you've done so far, Rupert is starting to become my favorite too - LOL! Perfect dp with your wonderful colored Ruperts!

Lee on 7:21 PM CDT said...

Donna!!!!!!! Those are toooo stinkin' cute!!! The colors are so perfect......I DO love my Prismas and OMS too!!! You are amazing with your talent and I'm soooo glad you arranged to keep us all happy getting to see new creations of yours while you're gone!! And have FUN!!!

Angie Tieman on 10:06 PM CDT said...

Way cute! Love the patterned paper and how you put it on opposite corners!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:10 PM CDT said...

OMGosh, your coloring is just awesome on this!! Super cute cards!!

Rose Ann on 10:13 PM CDT said...

I love the layout, and pretty papers!! Rupert is sooo cute, and I love how you've colored him!!

Dawn Easton on 8:00 AM CDT said...

haha...so stinkin' cute Donna! That DP is fab too...wow!

Unknown on 10:29 AM CDT said...

What a funny little image! Cute card! :)

Marilyn on 9:03 PM CDT said...

Your coloring is fabulous Donna - you are making me want to get these prisma colors and gamisol!! You did an incredible job with these cute little stamps! Glad you had a good time on vacation - waiting for pictures... :)

Post a Comment