Thursday, May 29, 2008

Handmade Earrings Tin




I was so excited when Melanie shared her idea for using her What's in Your Tin sets to hold a pair of earrings. How come I hadn't thought of that? After all, I've been making jewelry for well over a year now and love to gift it! I used my PTI Borders & Corners Monogram set for the S on front and What's in Your Tin set 2 for the sentiment & tin labels.
Pin It

11 comments on "Handmade Earrings Tin"

Lee on 4:24 PM CDT said...

Oh I just LOVE this sweet gift idea too!!! Can you teach me how to make the jewelry though??!!

Deb Wood on 6:48 PM CDT said...

Fabulous earrings and tin!!

Barbara Schram on 7:07 PM CDT said...

This is fabulous!!!! And you're a jewelry crafter too! Great tin and earrings!

Rose Ann on 10:46 PM CDT said...

What a wonderful presentation for your beautiful earrings, Donna!! Shirley is sure to love them!!

Ila on 2:36 AM CDT said...

What a Fabulous idea! I love it!!

Unknown on 7:29 AM CDT said...

How wonderful!! Great idea Donna - I LOVE my earrings!! :)

Andrea on 8:04 AM CDT said...

Wow, this look´s great!
xAndrea

Melanie on 10:40 AM CDT said...

I love how the blue balls match the dots on your paper! :D

Carolina on 8:31 PM CDT said...

Oh so cute Donna - love the polka dot dp and the this is such a sweet gift!

Kristine on 3:59 PM CDT said...

That's genious!! :D LOVE the tin and how you decorated it, but better yet, Love the earings!! You do such agreat job with beading Donna. Have fun!! :D

Linsey R on 12:23 AM CDT said...

OH, that's just wonderful! What pretty earrings and gift tin for them! I loved this idea too and I do believe that Shirley will adore it even more! TFS this terrific handmade gift

Post a Comment