Saturday, May 10, 2008

Stamp Simply - Think Spring


Do you read Sharon's blog No Time to Stamp? Well, each week she has a fun challenge (with no time limit) to Stamp Simply and I FINALLY played! #33 is to Think Spring - use pink and green in your card and a flower. That was easy! I needed to make a Thank You card and this would totally fit the bill for my special friend! I used SU! Always set and Absolutely Fabulous (because she is) and randomly put rhinestone bling for the centers of the flowers. No layers. Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion, Gable Green & Green Galore.
Pin It

8 comments on "Stamp Simply - Think Spring"

Lee on 8:30 PM CDT said...

Ohhh.............LOVIN' the pink and green.........love the way you used the bling randomly....very pretty!!!

Jules on 9:14 PM CDT said...

Oh, I love this card! Very nice! :)Julie

Jessie/knightrone on 11:35 PM CDT said...

This is so sweet!! I love the colors and the bling in the flowers!!

Carolina on 2:12 AM CDT said...

Adorable - the rhinestones are the perfect touch! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Dawn Easton on 10:31 AM CDT said...

Donna, this is super cute! I love pink and greens together. I especially like that you used Pink Passion and Green Galore, two colours I don't often use but love the look you created here!

Cat Tidwell on 4:12 PM CDT said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card! Looove those colors together! Love all of your cards too! Thanks so much for sharing that link to Sharon's blog. I went and played for this week, such fun!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:11 PM CDT said...

Oh how sweet! I LOVE to stamp simply and you do it BEAUTIFULLY!

Rose Ann on 2:11 PM CDT said...

This is so fresh and pretty, and I love the bling too!!

Post a Comment