Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Shout Out to Sheetload!


Have you checked out the blog Sheetload of Cards?! Well, their May issue is up - go there to download your FREE copy. In it, they have this cool template with measurements & supplies needed to make 6 of the above cards. Since this issue features Bellas & Baubles, I thought I would make my cards with bellas too!

My cards were made with Magnolia by My Mind's Eye DP which is so bright & cheerful so I chose Real Red, Pixie Pink & Tempting Turquoise for my c/s colors. Some of these Bellas I already had stamped so it was pretty quick to stamp a few & color them with my Prismas & OMS. I didn't have enough red primas, so I substituted a darker blue, but I still think it matches (the one on the lower left is going to the gal who cuts my hair; DH and I both got all our hairs cut on Sat.) so I wanted to send a Thank You card because she is good, her price is great, she doesn't live far away & she served us Wine Spritzers - sweet!! Sorry the scan is so far away, I just wanted you to get the full effect of all 6 cards done


Here is the prize you could win if you also post a Shout Out on your blog.

Pin It

7 comments on "Shout Out to Sheetload!"

Lee on 1:57 PM CDT said...

Donna.........those turned out so cute!!! I have a confession to make....I tried Sheetload once and had a miserable time with it. Tons of wasted paper, not my style at all, I couldn't layer anything.....so I never went back! Hmmmm.......wonder if I should try it again??

Bee's Zen Garden on 3:05 PM CDT said...

Love those bright colors! :-)

Angie Tieman on 8:49 PM CDT said...

Very cool!! THey will love them!

Unknown on 9:10 PM CDT said...

Isn't that a great resource! I love your cards Donna - great job with the sketch! :)

JIB on 9:48 PM CDT said...

Cute Cute Cute~ So talented. I wish I didn't have to case all the time:(

Carolina on 12:57 AM CDT said...

First, your six cards came out great! Love all the little details and the dp is just yummy. Secondly, thanks for sharing the link to Sheetload of Cards...hadn't heard of this and I'll for sure be checking it out going forward...how fun!

Rose Ann on 10:26 AM CDT said...

I love all of your cute Bella cards!! Those colors and papers are so pretty, and I love your flowers!!

Post a Comment