Friday, May 16, 2008

SC176 - Hippy Holidays


Another challenge done this week! What's wrong with me?!
Ever since Melanie made her Hip Hop Accessories, it doubles the fun for everyone! Did you know she is giving away her next release FREE if you enter her contest? Just do it! You have nothing to lose!!

I have missed playing with my Just so Hippy set so I grabbed my hippo and the hippy sentiment to muster up some holiday wishes along with the santa hat from Dress Up Lily by Pink Cat Studio to complete her ensemble. You know how fast the year is going? Well, guess what? Christmas is right around the corner!
I used my Basic Grey Figgy Pudding dp and matched Cool Caribbean, Real Red & Always Artichoke. Colored hippo with my copics. You may barely be able to see the Gold Metallic Rub-ons around the real red background for the hippo & the sentiment. It looks pretty cool IRL.
Pin It

10 comments on "SC176 - Hippy Holidays"

Jessie/knightrone on 11:23 AM CDT said...

Don't scare me, I am sooo not ready for christmas!! Super cute card, btw!!

Lee on 11:25 AM CDT said...

Ohh.....Donna!! How absolutely cute!!! What a fun idea!! I totally love that Figgy Pudding.........well, okay, ANY Basic Grey is awesome!! I love her red toenails!!!

Barbara Schram on 12:51 PM CDT said...

This is the coolest (hippiest) holiday card EVER! Wonderful job, Donna!

Deb Wood on 1:57 PM CDT said...

This is too cute!!! Love the Santa Hat, cute layout!!

Alex on 6:37 PM CDT said...

That is the cutest stinkin' xmas card - I just love it! What a great coloring job on that hippo and I love the little hat, too adorable Donna!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Melanie on 7:02 PM CDT said...

Christmas in May??girl, you are on it!! Too cute!!

Angie Tieman on 8:20 PM CDT said...

Hey, you posted me yesterday and now again today!! hee! hee! This is sooo cute, love him all decked out for the holidays!

Carolina on 9:19 PM CDT said...

How cute is this card! The dp is just perfect and the sentiment element is just perfect.

Linsey R on 10:04 AM CDT said...

what'cha mean, it looks totally cool here!!! I love this, you need to re-post it more near the holidays, so I can remember to CASE it, hehe! What a fun holiday card--oh, even more wonderful uses for Melanie's sets, whoo hoo!! Donna, you are so ahead of the game! Hope you entered mel's contest cuz I am dying to see what you came up with!! Hugs :)

Rose Ann on 9:11 PM CDT said...

This is so cute!! Those papers are perfect with your festive hippo!! It's really never too early to start Christmas cards, is it? I should follow your lead! ;)

Post a Comment