Friday, May 2, 2008

TLC165 - Graduation Gift Card Holder


'Tis the season for graduations. Thought I would try making one of the gift card holders from TLC165 graduation themed. Was looking forward to using Kim Hughes' U R A Hoot by Cornish Heritage Farms with the owls for graduation - I really like them & their versatility! Pin It

14 comments on "TLC165 - Graduation Gift Card Holder"

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 3:22 PM CDT said...

What an Adorable Owl!!!!! love how you colored it.

C on 4:16 PM CDT said...

He is so cute...any grad would be happy to see this fella! Love the embossing!

Rose Ann on 7:15 PM CDT said...

This is super cute!! I love your coloring and layout! I will use this for any graduations I have as well!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 7:51 PM CDT said...

super cute Donna, Have a great weekend. chris

Anonymous said...

This is totally adorable, Donna!

Lee on 3:42 AM CDT said...

Oh how fun! And owls are just so perfect and cute for gradutions, aren't they?!! I need to make a couple of these!

Unknown on 11:20 AM CDT said...

This is so dang cute!

Janine on 4:17 PM CDT said...

So sweet!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 6:16 PM CDT said...

So, so cute, Donna! I LOVE this set too! What a great card!

Kristine on 6:45 PM CDT said...

Great card Donna! :D Love that owl--it's PERFECT for a grad card.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I still am astounded by the fact that I have had over 50-60 views and not one comment on them?? I don't get it. I really like my first blue one--nope, no comments. And then on my 1-layer card that I really wasn't happy with, it got 27 comments. HOLY COW. Is my taste way off or what?! :D Ok, my li'l rant is over. heehee. Have a great day. Maybe I can get caught up on housework now - yuck.

Rika on 2:33 PM CDT said...

Wonderful work.

Deb Wood on 3:36 PM CDT said...

What an awesome graduation card, very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing this set in my future. Such a darling card you've made with it!!

Carolina on 4:16 AM CDT said...

What an adorable owl card and the colors are so perfect for a graduation card!

Post a Comment