Saturday, May 24, 2008

LSC168 Hola, Chica


Limited Supplies Challenge on SCS (LSC168) was to:

Use alphabet stamps to create a sentiment.
The sentiment should be the focal point of the card.
You may use other stamps on your card.
You may use designer paper and embellishments

I thought it was a perfect time to use my new Kim Hughes set 'Say What?' so I could make the Doodle Factory animal Squirt, who happens to be bilingual say "Hi, Girl" on my card. I used leftover scraps from my Skoober card the other day. I cut my Squirt out with my circle coluzzle & added sponging for depth. He was colored with copics and my alpha used is the SU! Rough Edges, which I love as it's upper & lower and is in a cute container (you know it's all about the packaging, right?) Pin It

10 comments on "LSC168 Hola, Chica"

Libby Hickson on 1:29 PM CDT said...

This is really cute!

Angie Tieman on 1:53 PM CDT said...

HOw cute! Love the bilingual chicky! I love alphabets so I need to try this challenge!

Carolina on 2:33 PM CDT said...

Oh soo cute!

Alex on 5:31 PM CDT said...

This is adorable! Love the dp and the sweet little image! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee on 1:50 AM CDT said...

Awww......what a cutie, cutie lil chickie!!!! I love the bg dp and the little corner of flowers!!! Hope you're having a FAB........U..........LOUS time!!!!

Dawn Easton on 8:16 AM CDT said...

So cute Donna!

Deb Wood on 12:21 PM CDT said...

Very cute!!

Jessie/knightrone on 4:21 PM CDT said...

This is just too adorable!!

Rose Ann on 11:38 PM CDT said...

I love your bilingual Squirt!! Super cute and I love the pretty colorful paper!!

Linsey R on 7:59 PM CDT said...

mucho cute-o! heck, I don't know, I took French, lol! What I do know is that this card is totally adorable, in any language! LOVE it!!

Post a Comment