Wednesday, May 21, 2008

You Voted for your favorite Hip Hop Creation(s) and I won!!


edited to add:

Bee with her Baby Giraffe Card and I BOTH won Melanie's contest last night because we tied with 32 votes each! How funny (and ironic is that?) We both get her free set (take a look, it is SO cute) and the only bummer is that we're leaving for CA today so I won't get to play with it until the end of next week (boo hoo) but that's o.k. I will be so excited to be spending time with my family that I may forget about stamping all together (nah, just kidding)

Thanks to everyone who voted (I know it was REAL hard, in fact I had a hard time voting for myself but Melanie said it was o.k. now that vote counted after all)! It's like an early birthday present for me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have entered a contest again on Melanie's blog - the Princess Hairbow Tin I made for Gabby
uses her new Hip Hop Accessories set. If you would like to VOTE for me (click on the vote to be taken directly to Melanie's blog) - I'd be so appreciative; her new set is at stake to get for FREE (and from what I've seen so far, it is SO cute!). I'm afraid I don't have any extra $ (shameless sympathy) to buy it with vacation this week! Although my birthday is just 2 weeks away, so if I don't win and you want to buy it for me - that would be so sweet! just kidding, really!

There are some awesome projects on there so if you decide not to vote for me it's o.k.! Just thought I'd try & get the WORD out! Pin It

8 comments on "You Voted for your favorite Hip Hop Creation(s) and I won!!"

Lee on 2:41 AM CDT said...

Donna..........I HAD to vote for that tin!!!! I totally have been ooohing and aaahing over it ever since you first posted it!!!!!

Velta on 5:55 AM CDT said...

Okay Donna...I picked your tin...It is just precious...great idea for a little girl!

Marilyn on 8:38 AM CDT said...

Donna your princess hairbow tin was just too darling - I stopped by and left a comment voting for you!! Sure hope that you get to win!!

Melanie on 8:53 AM CDT said...

you are getting lots of votes!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:10 PM CDT said...

Congratulations, Donna! Your hair bow tin was FABULOUS! You are SO creative! Now you have to take pictures to share of Gabby wearing them! :)

Bee's Zen Garden on 7:17 PM CDT said...

Congrats Donna, I was honored to be at the top next to you! :-)

Angie Tieman on 8:12 PM CDT said...

Whoo! Hoo! Congrats! So glad you won!

Rose Ann on 10:35 PM CDT said...

Wooo hooo!! You go girl!! Can't wait to see what you do with them!!

Post a Comment