Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bright Summer Grunge Crinkled Blooms


WT222 crinkled blooms

Here are two cards I made using Thursday’s Ways to Use it challenge on SCS {WT222} which was to make your own crinkled flowers {tutorial here}.  I thought it would be fun to use my new Gina K. digital papers Bright Summer Grunge for my blooms.  On the left card, I used Marvy flower punches and on the other card, I tore my papers in a circle and put foam tape randomly around the layers for dimension {see below}.

IMG_5172

I made a ‘frame’ for my card on the left, after seeing one somewhere on a blog – and for the life of me cannot remember to give credit, sorry!  On both cards I used olive grosgrain ribbon for the leaves and stems and I made my own ‘grass’ using Ribbon Stripes, which was torn & layered. 

Hope you have a great day – be back tomorrow with more birthday blessings to share!! 

Pin It

4 comments on "Bright Summer Grunge Crinkled Blooms"

buggin2stamp on 8:02 PM CDT said...

Very cute cards Donna. I love that orange flower. Very cool looking!

Lori on 12:06 PM CDT said...

Pretty flowers Donna!

Alex on 7:33 PM CDT said...

Beautiful Donna, I love your flowers, especially with the orange since that is my fave color, lol!! Fabulous cards, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann on 11:26 AM CDT said...

I am loving both of your cards, Donna!! They are just too pretty and creative!!

Post a Comment