Thursday, June 11, 2009

Giraffe For Baby


STVSC16 baby 

Here is my card for today’s StampTV sketch challenge.  I made this for one of my friends baby to be (they were married last June); remembering half way through I made a circle card for their wedding too!  I used Hip Hop Accessories because I wanted to match the cute giraffe hooded towel they registered for and be sure my giraffe fit on my circle.  I used Ribbon Stripes for the polka dots on the card base, pink taffeta ribbon by SU! and a celery safety pin and my finishing touch was a few clear rhinestones for accents.

IMG_5163

Here’s a picture of the cute hooded towel & matching washcloths. 
Below is my sketch if you’d like to play along on StampTV!  You have one week to make a card (doesn’t have to be round, but if you make it standard size, just stick to the center circles) and get your name in a drawing to win a Gina K. stamp set valued at $24.95 or less.  You don’t have to use Gina K. stamps, but if you do, you get your name in the drawing twice!   I do hope you’ll play – if you haven’t checked out StampTV yet – it’s a fun {free} place to learn, chat and more!!  STVSC162

See ya tomorrow for Cupcake Friday!!

Pin It

7 comments on "Giraffe For Baby"

Julia Aston on 2:51 PM CDT said...

what a sweet baby circle card! love the giraffe and your fun gift for the new baby Donna!

Karen on 5:03 PM CDT said...

Awwwww...how adorable! I've always loved Gina's giraffe and you've made her sing a sweet lullaby!!

Brat Cards on 11:17 PM CDT said...

Hi,
I've just happened on to your blog for the first time. You do such beautiful work. I really enjoyed your God given talent!

Terri

Lee on 11:35 PM CDT said...

How sweet Donna!!! I can see them enjoying a giraffe theme for years!!

Ila on 11:48 AM CDT said...

Your card is Super Cute!!...I love the shape...and that hooded towel is a perfect gift!!..(I use to love those for my babes)...Have a lovely weekend!!..Hugs, Ila

Angie Tieman on 12:28 PM CDT said...

Awww, how sweet! Love it!

Carolina on 2:03 AM CDT said...

Ever so sweet and loved playing along with the challenge! I love how you always truly bring a challenge and help us reach deep for some creative ways to put things together.

Post a Comment