Monday, June 15, 2009

JustRite Cupcake Bite


JustRite Hop

Today some of the Baker’s Dozen Design Team are bringing special projects using JustRite stamps, available at Taylored Expressions! I love reading non-stamping blogs too, since another one of my favorite things to do is eat (and along those lines, cook & bake occasionally). Have you ever checked out Cakespy artist Jessie Oleson’s blog who is the illustrator of all things Cuppie for Taylor?? Well, months ago I discovered Bakerella’s blog from a link on there who first put Cuppie in edible form for Jessie. I fell in love with the little cupcake bites (see for complete instructions) and knew one day I was going to make some – the day arrived!

The cupcake bite was pretty easy to make but assembling it was a tad more time consuming. However the reactions I got from John, his co-workers and our cousins who tried them, was priceless! They were hmmmming and ahhhhinggg all over the place, it was hilarious! It wasn’t until long after I made them I tried one, because all the sugary goodness was making me a little nauseous although I do love sweets, I kind of need to be in the mood to enjoy them!

I used the SCS pattern for the Round Top Box to house my cupcake bite, which was perfect for just one! I used my Cupcake Key Ingredients, which are temporarily sold out right now but keep checking back, they will return!

justrite up close

The JustRite products I used for the circle on the top of the box are Celebration Demi Phrases and the 2” Stamper with Bonus 15 pt font set that I was able to personalize with *CUPCAKE BITE YUM* on the bottom. In the center, I stamped one of the cupcakes from For the Love of Cupcakes set. Fun, huh?? The ribbon I used on the bottom is one of my favorite ribbons in the store Rose Satin, which is a perfect match for the Prism cardstock Blush Red Light.

Here is a list of all the ladies who have JustRite projects to share with you today, be sure to check them out and have a ‘SWEET’ Day!

Jami Sibley
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Laura Fredrickson
Sankari Wegman

Pin It

17 comments on "JustRite Cupcake Bite"

Karen Giron on 10:21 AM CDT said...

SO cute! I love this cute little cuppie box and I'm happy it was a hit - makes all the trouble so worth it!

Jami on 10:41 AM CDT said...

What an adorable (and I'm sure yummy) little gift! Mmmmmmmmm

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:42 AM CDT said...

THis is just too cute, Donna! They look absolutely DELICIOUS!

Sankari Wegman on 10:43 AM CDT said...

Donna - this is simply awesome!!! I totally want one of these cupcake bites!! This is just so yummilicious Donna - I love the way you created and decorated this box and want to reach out into the screen and take a bite!!! You are sooo rockin' this project Donna!! Love the way you decorated the topping of the cupcake both real and in paper! Can't wait to try this recipe!!! Love it!!!

sending you Big Hugs,
Sankari :)

Laura (scrapnextras) on 10:49 AM CDT said...

Yummy! Love all that pink cupcake goodness, and what a cute little cupcake carry along! Thanks for the website link...I think I gained weight just surfing it!

Christi Flores on 12:38 PM CDT said...

OMG this is the sweetest!!!

Karen Motz on 1:02 PM CDT said...

What an adorable container to show off your yummy cupcake bites! So darn cute Donna!

Julia Aston on 1:58 PM CDT said...

What a fun project Donna! I Love your little cupcake - thanks for sharing the link - and your round top box is perfect - so cute!

Angie Tieman on 2:04 PM CDT said...

Wow, girl! This is over the top CUTE!

Christina Fischer on 3:36 PM CDT said...

Oh, this is totally adorable (and yummy!)!! What a great project, Donna! :)

Alex on 11:01 PM CDT said...

How totally cute and yummy Donna! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee on 1:57 AM CDT said...

Ohhhh I totally want to try making one of these!! I need to pull out my JustRite stamps!!!!

Rose Ann on 11:17 AM CDT said...

Oh....so cute, Donna!! I love your cupcake box...and your stamped cupcake is almost a yummy as your real one. *wink*

Carolina on 1:58 PM CDT said...

What an amazing creation - I loooooove it!!! The dp is just so sweet and the JustRite image and sentiment is the perfect touch!

Dawnll on 2:07 PM CDT said...

How cute is this? There is a blog award for you on my site that will be posted this afternoon.

Brenda on 5:38 PM CDT said...

Donna this is wonderful and so yummy too. What a fabulous way to give a cupcake, I am sure it makes it oh so much more sweet! TFS

Monika/Buzsy on 3:25 PM CDT said...

Donna, this is fabulous! Love the paper and the cute cupcake! TFS!

Post a Comment