Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Some Beachy Cards


LSC224 foursquare cuppie

Here are a few Beachy cards I made using the new Stamp a Sweet Impression set Beach Bum and the Beach Bum Key Ingredients.  About a year ago I made a template with 4 circles so I can re-create the layout easily, so I grabbed it to put some of the smaller images from the set for a fun beach card.  I made this using the Limited Supplies Challenge on SCS last Friday Water + Sand {LSC224} which was to use blues, grays, greens and any neutral color and add hemp brads (the iced tea glass) and piercing. 

fun in the sun

My next card is a 4.25-inch square card I made so I could extend the ribbon from the sides and still be able to fit it in a standard envelope.  Do you like the polka dot frame the images are housed in?  It’s the new smaller frame by Spellbinders you can get at the Taylored Expressions store, you also get 2 small flower shapes in it too!  I also used the same supplies as the card above. 

Hope you’re enjoying your Summer so far!!  We had our first 3 digit temperature in the area yesterday, thank God for air conditioning!

Pin It

2 comments on "Some Beachy Cards"

Carolina on 1:57 PM CDT said...

Ahhh...this is so gotten me in the mood for summer and going to the beach. Love the yummy colors and your sweetly colored images are just perfect!!!

Hope you're having a great day!

Donna on 4:32 PM CDT said...

I'm so ready for summer...if only the temperature would break 80 around here (and, yes, I know I'm gonna be sorry I ever said that, lol).

Cute cards!!!

Post a Comment