Sunday, June 14, 2009

More Birthday Blessings to share (and more)


melanie

As promised, I have more birthday blessings to share with you!  I love celebrating more than just a birth ‘day’ I like to celebrate my birth ‘month’ continuing with lunches, dinners, etc. with friends and family—it’s been that way for many years and I am grateful for it!  The above gift is from Melanie, she made me the adorable trio of lockers with purses using her Just so Sporty Accessories and Retro Boutique.  She treated me to a great breakfast at Galaxy Cafe and shopping at Embellish Salon where I got the cute headband and earrings (don’t you love the bags they put my stuff in?)  She made me feel special! 

IMG_5187

This sweet birthday card is from Charmaine – she is so thoughtful!  She used the new For the Love of Cupcakes set by Taylored Expressions, I think she knows I love cupcakes!!

encouragement from CI

This bright & cheerful card came from Charmaine as well last month and I am late in sharing it.  She sent it not long after I got laid off from my job to encourage me and I look at it often adorning my stamp area. 

Barb

And last but not least, I got this gem of a card/gift from Barb Schram.  I adored the little candle cozy's she made around the holidays and I am the blessed recipient of one!  She sent this to me to brighten my day and let me know since she read of my lay off from my job, I’ve been in her thoughts and prayers.  Isn’t that sweet? 

Thank you, ladies!!  You are blessings to me!!

Pin It

4 comments on "More Birthday Blessings to share (and more)"

Christi Flores on 12:38 PM CDT said...

Wow girl!! Everything is fantastic!!!!

Lee on 2:01 AM CDT said...

WoooHooo!!!! Awesome gifts Donna...I only wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!!!!

Rose Ann on 11:20 AM CDT said...

Oh shoot...I totally missed your birthday due to my unorganized, chaos! I'm so sorry, Donna...and I hope it was lovely!! Your BRAK's are fabulous, and you deserve them!! Hugs!!

Carolina on 1:59 PM CDT said...

Ohhh my sweet friend you deserve this and so much more (including my very late gift...but I promise it will be worth the wait!!!)

Post a Comment