Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thank You StampTV Challenge-Style


STVSC15 & STVCC15

Here is a card I made for 2 current StampTV Challenges hosted this week by 2 of our Center Stage Spotlight Designers!  The sketch {STVSC15} is by Melissa Shultz (I made mine standard size) and the color challenge {STVSC16} is by Carolina Buchting to use rocket red, chocolate kiss and white!   When you play the challenges there, you can win free stamp sets so why not try?  If you use Gina K. sets you increase your chances of winning!! 

I used the new Eclectic Summer StampTV kit flower and sentiment for my card and kept my card clean and simple by minimizing my coloring-just the flower centers and added crystal lacquer for some shine.  I thought the addition of the flourish was just the right touch since I did not have enough room for my 3 embellishment under my sentiment as on the sketch. 

Thanks for these great challenges, ladies!  

Pin It

4 comments on "Thank You StampTV Challenge-Style"

Angie Tieman on 6:16 PM CDT said...

Oooh, this is stunning! Love how crisp and clean it is, so striking!

Julia Aston on 7:18 PM CDT said...

Love your squares and wonderful colors on this Donna!

Cat Tidwell on 6:50 AM CDT said...

Gorgeous Donna! Love that daisy, I think alot of us did for this sketch!

buggin2stamp on 6:59 PM CDT said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous card Donna. I am so glad you played my sketch challenge. It was a lot of fun hosting.

Post a Comment