Thursday, June 18, 2009

Clean and Simple Breezy Ruby Whisper Blooms


cc223 and cas19 birthday wishes

Say that 10 times fast!  Here is the card I made using this week’s Clean & Simple challenge {CAS19-Natasha’s Pink Blooms} which is a great layout!  I combined it with this week’s Color Challenge {CC223} hosted by my cupcakealicious friend Carolina*!  It’s Baja Breeze, Ruby Red, Whisper White & optional Basic Gray.  I thought these would be pretty colors for my Tropical Blooms by Gina K. Designs.

CC223 tropical blooms

I liked it so much, I ended up making 2 more cards since I already had the supplies out—why not??  As always you can view my photos bigger when you click on them. 

Hope you had a great day- I meant to publish this post earlier today but I must have scheduled it for p.m. since it hadn’t posted this morning – oops! 

*Today is Carolina & her husband Andy’s 15th Anniversary in addition to my middle sister Deana & my BIL Frankie – they happened to have gotten married on the same day and just a few cities apart – how about that for a fun coincidence!  I want to wish them all a happy day together as they are reminded of their commitment & love to one another.  Blessings to you & may you have many, many more happy years together!!

Pin It

3 comments on "Clean and Simple Breezy Ruby Whisper Blooms"

Allison Rankin on 11:21 PM CDT said...

I love your CAS cards! I am going to try and make more of these myself! Great interpretation of the color challenge!

Aimes on 8:25 AM CDT said...

Beautiful CAS cards - why not make more if you've made the mess already!?! LOL!
Aimes
x
P.S Thanks for the lovely comment over on my blog - gave me the link to this super blog ;o)

Jennie on 5:00 PM CDT said...

Love the colors on these and love your designs! I never did get the Baja Breeze ink...it is so pretty with Ruby Red. Great cards :o)

Post a Comment