Saturday, July 25, 2009

FTL50: Sending You Sunshine


FTL51

Sometimes it’s fun to make a card that has minimal stamping!  That’s what I did on this card using the Clean & Simple blog sketch challenge 50 {FTL50}.   I used the Taylored Expressions July 20th key ingredients (which is currently sold out, but if you’d like to be notified when it’s available – email here). 

I used a sentiment from A Year of Sweet Sentiments.  For the layered flowers I used a marvy flower punch (big bloom) and SU! floral trio punch (smaller bloom).  Lemon yellow liquid pearls, which is also part of the key ingredients was used for the flower centers.  Be sure to let that completely dry before you touch it!  I sure like the simplicity of these type of cards.

Hope your day is a sweet one!!

Pin It

8 comments on "FTL50: Sending You Sunshine"

Carolina on 12:30 AM CDT said...

Beautiful card Donna and love the color combo! Just wanted to see what I missed on your blog these last few dayb, but I think I'll continue commenting tomorrow while I'm at the airport...I'm DONE and need much ZZZZZ's! Hugs!

Denise Marzec on 6:38 AM CDT said...

Beautiful, Donna!! I love these fall-to sketches!

Vanessa on 9:54 AM CDT said...

I just love the clean and simple blog! The colors in this card are very warm and soothing. . .I like it! Is that a flower punch or cut outs?

Casmiles on 10:01 AM CDT said...

Simple is beautiful, and I love this. You've motivated me - and when I get done with errands today, I'M GOING TO PLAY. Thanks for the push, Donna.

Lori on 2:39 PM CDT said...

Love these colors! Clean and simple, perfect.

Jessie/knightrone on 2:39 PM CDT said...

Totally cute Donna, love the colors!!

jacque4u2c on 9:23 PM CDT said...

Just to CUTE!!!!

Natasha on 11:01 AM CDT said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the touch of the pearls!

Post a Comment