Thursday, July 16, 2009

Some clean & simple fun


FTL46 polish

As a notoriously late challenge-card-maker & card-sharer, here are several cards I made recnelty for some clean & simple challenges!  Better late than never, right?! 

The first card I made using Fall to Layout #46 {FTL46} with Gina K. Designs Perfectly Polished set!  I love the classic look of red, black & white so I used them for this card along with some red grosgrain ribbon.  I love this simple card that makes a big statement!  The polish bottles all have crystal lacquer on them for the perfect shine!

FTL49

My second card is for Fall to Layout #49 {FTL49} using Sweetest Blessings and my new Basic Grey Lemonade paper; the  one with the cherries on it is perfect for this cherry pie image!  I also made this card for the Clean & Simple challenge at SCS last week {CAS22} Hey, Hey, it’s your Birthday! and it is to make a birthday card!

and there you go!  this reminds me – my oldest sister Val’s birthday is this Saturday (hi, Val!) and I haven’t mailed her a card yet-yikes!!  Better get my rear in gear!

Pin It

4 comments on "Some clean & simple fun"

Jennie on 10:38 PM CDT said...

Donna, love these CAS cards you made. You have done these perfectly and love the colors and designs with each!!! So inspiring :o)

Shannan Teubner on 11:21 PM CDT said...

These are both fabulous, Donna! Love the CAS designs!

Natasha on 8:54 AM CDT said...

These are both gorgeous!

Carolina on 4:06 PM CDT said...

Such fab CAS cards!!! Love the shine you achieved with the nail polish.

Post a Comment