Saturday, July 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home (for the Holidays)


SC236 home sweet home

Here is a card I made for 2 challenges on SCS this week: sketch challenge (SC236) and Ways to Use it (WT226 – Christmas in July)
I took out my Taylored Expressions Whimsical Wishes set Branching Out & Branching Out Accessories for my card, casing this card my fellow design team member Karen made a few months ago with the bird decorating her home for the holidays.

I also used the May 20th Key Ingredients and sentiment from Home Sweet Home.  I used white applique for snow. 

TE NEWS:  Taylor is somewhat settled in her new home and began shipping orders yesterday!  Be sure to check her blog Wednesday, July 15th for something special from her & some of the design team.

Pin It

6 comments on "Home Sweet Home (for the Holidays)"

Christi Flores on 1:32 PM CDT said...

OMG I am in LOVE!!!! Gorgeous!!!

Rose Ann on 2:36 PM CDT said...

This is so beautiful, Donna!! I love the pretty papers, and your snow!!

Jessie/knightrone on 8:12 PM CDT said...

Completely fabulous Donna!!

Libby Hickson on 2:21 AM CDT said...

This is so adorable - I love the snow!!

loretta on 6:45 PM CDT said...

Beautiful card, love the dimension!

Carolina on 4:09 PM CDT said...

Adorable card Donna! Love how you hung the ornaments...so sweet!

Post a Comment