Friday, July 10, 2009

Lucky still?!?


SC236 & STVPF21 friends

I have more samples to share with you with 2 of the 7 sets on special with Gina K. Designs this weekend!! 

My first card I made using this week’s SCS sketch challenge {SC236}, today’s Limited Supplies Challenge {LSC228} and the Potluck Friday challenge at StampTV {STVPF21}.  I used the prairie dog from Zoo Animals, stamping two of them on Soft Sand cardstock and one of them on Basic Grey Lemonade paper and cutting all 3 out. 

flamingos

This next card uses the Cuddles and Hugs stamp set and I didn’t use any challenges on this card {which probably explains why I am not crazy about it}.  But, I made it with the intentions of giving it to a very special friend who is like a mom to me.  We’ve known one another for at least 5 years, if my calculations are right.  I am reminded at how very much God loves me because He made sure our paths crossed (meeting at church) and although we have since moved on from that church and she hasn’t, we are still closer than ever although we don’t see one another every Sunday.  Recently, she blessed me by treating me to lunch and pouring into my spirit with her love like only a mother can.  She loves John and I just like we are her own children and she supports us with prayer and concern for all areas of our lives!  I can’t help but get emotional when I think of her love & friendship!  Thank you, Pam (she reads my blog and although I hate spoiling the surprise of getting a card in the mail, I’m sure this post will bless her just as much). 

lucky 7

Here’s a reminder about the sale:

Lucky Seven Sale Event: July 9-13, 2009
Buy any three of these seven stamp sets(regularly priced at $23.95 each) for $49.95 and you can choose from one of these normally priced $19.95 stamp sets for free! (A value of $91.80)
OR, for an even more amazing deal: Buy them all for $125! Purchase all of the Lucky Seven stamp sets and you will receive all 4 of the free stamp set choices for free! (A total value of $247.55)
Lucky Seven Stamp sets available for this sale event:
Many Happy Returns
How Sweet it Is!
Jumping for Joy
Zoo Animals
Christmas Blessings
Whatever Floats Your Boat
Cuddles and Hugs

Stamp sets available for free with the purchase of 3 of the Lucky Seven Stamp Sets:
WhooHoo!
Rectangle Greetings
Heartfelt Hits 1
Kindred Greetings for Kids
To take advantage of these sale prices, look for the Lucky Seven Button on Gina K's Online Store

Check out the following blogs for more inspiration using one or more of the Lucky 7 stamp sets! 
Cindy, JenMarie, Jessica and Theresa

Pin It

6 comments on "Lucky still?!?"

Theresa Momber on 10:03 PM CDT said...

Oh, Donna, these are just adorable!

Unknown on 10:06 PM CDT said...

How cute, Donna! I especially love those meerkats/prairie dogs!!!

Julie Ranae on 10:31 PM CDT said...

Hi there....came by way of SCS...love your cards! Very cute!
Hope you'll hop on over, say hello and follow along.
Julie Ranae
juliesopenwindow.blogspot.com

Cindy Lawrence on 10:44 PM CDT said...

Wow! You managed to make Zoo Animals look beautiful!!! Love both of these fabulous cards, girl!

Rose Ann on 2:47 PM CDT said...

Your little prairie dogs are so cute, and your flamingos are darling as well!! Love your layouts, and patterned papers!! I'm sure Pam will love your card too!!

Carolina on 4:10 PM CDT said...

Oh what yummy dp and such great designs on both cards!

Post a Comment