Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Doodlefactory!! Classic Decor DT Blog Hop


come4tea

I’m so excited to share with you my samples using the new Starving Artistamps/Doodlefactory Collection Classic Decor & Sentiments which are available right now for purchase!***see at the end of my post for a special for 3 days!

For my first card, I used several images to make an invitation to tea to send to your tea loving friend. I just adore all the images so you can create home scenes, which lend themselves real nicely to paper-piecing which I did on all 3 of my cards!

lightuplife
This next card has Momma Heidi and baby Izzy (from Oh Baby!) – this would be a cute card to give in appreciation to Daddy. I made the wainscoting & framed picture using the woodgrain technique!

MsPoose

My last card (and favorite) is with Ms. Poose, she is our resident prissy kitty – I colored her with grey markings, very much like my own cat, Elsie (but hers are black). I had so much fun making this card and adding a diamond collar around her neck. Don’t you just love the whatever look on her face as she sees the little mouse climbing up the Tiffany lamp?! HA

Your next stop on the hop is the wonderfully talented Kathy Daume. If you did not come from my blog from Juliana, be sure to start at the beginning so you don’t miss any great inspiration along the way and be sure to go to every one of them because somewhere along the way (and I do not know where) their is blog candy up for grabs!

Here is a complete list of blogs to visit in case you get lost along the way: Donna D., Juliana, Me, Kathy, Lori, Lydia, Andrea, Natasha, Irene, Dawn, Jenn, Nina, Laura, Kazan, Tracey

***and lastly, for 3 days (July 8-10) when you purchase the new sets (you will get the cling cushion you need for FREE to start stamping!) Be sure to use code SAVETENDB for 10% off your order too! Double Special!!

Pin It

43 comments on "New Doodlefactory!! Classic Decor DT Blog Hop"

Natasha on 10:03 AM CDT said...

Wow! These are all fabulous! I love the diamond collar for Ms. Poose!

Juliana on 10:06 AM CDT said...

These are so darn cute!! VERY well done, too!!
Ms Poose looks SO CUTE!!!

Unknown on 10:09 AM CDT said...

I love how you did Mrs. Poose she is so cute in her gray markings!
Beautiful cards Donna!

Lisa Page on 10:13 AM CDT said...

Momma Heide and baby Izzy plus woodgrain technique equals really cute card!

Michelle VP on 10:14 AM CDT said...

Fabulous! Love the spoiled kitty card the best. :)

Donna on 10:19 AM CDT said...

Awesome cards, Donna! Ms. Poose is looking particularly pampered, and the mouse on the lampshade is too funny!

dawnmercedes on 10:28 AM CDT said...

Nice job on the steam from the tea cups!!

Jenn on 10:31 AM CDT said...

Awesome cards! Izzy and Heidi look right at home!

Nina on 11:02 AM CDT said...

Beautiful cards!!

Random Acts of Krafting on 11:07 AM CDT said...

Ms. Poose looks very happy to be sitting on her throne!

Randi on 11:24 AM CDT said...

Wonderful cards!! Love all the details!! That cat stamp is so great! My favorite is that little mousie on the lamp!

Karina Beck on 12:03 PM CDT said...

Beautiful cards, amazing details.!

DoodleFactory on 1:16 PM CDT said...

I just knew you'd wow us with your paper pieced creations! LOOOOOVE Ms. Poose's complete indifference to the mouse crawling up the lamp. So funny and cute!

Muffin on 2:10 PM CDT said...

Great cards, love them! :D

Unknown on 2:34 PM CDT said...

Wow - great cards!!

What fun! Thanks for being part of the cool blog hop. I love seeing all of the talent and inspiration from everyone.

Colleen Wold on 3:02 PM CDT said...

Wow! Your cards are awesome! Love the scenes you created!

Zarah on 4:00 PM CDT said...

So cool! Love that you added "old stamps" to the mix! :D

Linda Carson on 4:48 PM CDT said...

These are PRICELESS!! Well done!

Lydia Fiedler on 5:02 PM CDT said...

These are AMAZING!! You stole my heart with the spotty cat!!

Ginny Larsen on 5:04 PM CDT said...

i love that wainscotting! (plus i love the fact that you can make any patterned paper into "wallpaper" if you want)

the cat and mouse crack me up :D

Unknown on 5:16 PM CDT said...

I am just loving all the projects made with this set!

KanataNewf on 5:19 PM CDT said...

Again, beautiful cards for the new release.

claudia shadler on 5:44 PM CDT said...

beautiful cards! love them, so clean and crisp!

Clouds :D

Susan on 6:46 PM CDT said...

love the first one...it is perfectly Victorian

Andrea on 8:24 PM CDT said...

I love the colors you've used on each card! Lovely!

cr8iveme on 8:38 PM CDT said...

What fabby cards. That kitty is just too funny.

M.E.

Jessie/knightrone on 8:48 PM CDT said...

OMGosh, these are all just too cute!!

Lori on 11:28 PM CDT said...

Fabulous, Donna! Love the kitty scene--so funny!

Jeanette Wallén on 2:29 AM CDT said...

Wow!! Gorgeous cards!! :D

Greensleeves on 5:29 AM CDT said...

Lovely to see how differently you use the smae images to create so many cards!

Brandy on 7:33 AM CDT said...

I love the dimensions!! Very nice

postal orphan on 8:22 AM CDT said...

Wonderful little scenes - thanks for sharing!

Cathy on 9:11 AM CDT said...

Adorable cards!! TFS.

Anonymous said...

cute cards, tfs!

Kathy K on 10:56 AM CDT said...

Donna, these are great girl!!! I love the come for tea card. The paper-piecing is out of this world. And I LOVE the way your colored that fat kitty! Great job!

Julia Aston on 1:10 PM CDT said...

Ugg - another super fun set I just have to get! love your fun room scenes Donna!

Unknown on 2:05 PM CDT said...

Wow! That tea card is jaw dropping! Love the whole scene!

Christi Flores on 3:03 PM CDT said...

OMG girl!! All of your creations lately have been amazing!!! Sorry I haven't been commenting much but I am definitely looking! :)

Rose Ann on 3:21 PM CDT said...

Oh my, Donna!! These are amazing and fun scenes you've created with your new DF stamps!! Your details are incredible, girl!!

Annette J. on 7:26 PM CDT said...

Oohh! I love the good life! your cards are great!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous!!

Sandra MacLean on 1:04 PM CDT said...

Donna, these are brilliant! A house isn't a home without a big, fat cat on a chair! :D You gals are making me want this set more and more! :D

Carolina on 4:13 PM CDT said...

Stunning new stamps and love what you've done with them.

Post a Comment