Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hello!


hello

I smile every time I look at these adorable animals from the Taylored Expressions Beary Special set (currently sold out, but you can email to be notified when it’s back in stock).  I hadn’t used the little sign from Beary Special Accessories with the bear yet, so I thought it was time!! 

I used last week’s sketch challenge on SCS {SC237} for my card and supplies from the Easter Key Ingredients kit; see how versatile the kit is-it’s not even an Easter card, it’s a general card you can send to someone just to say hi & let them know you’re thinking of them!

I love to paper-piece and all of the sets Taylor sells lend themselves well to this technique which really showcases the fun patterned papers she sells in her key ingredients kits – isn’t it fun how the teddy bear is two-toned? 

Thanks for visiting today – hope your day is a sweet one! 

Pin It

4 comments on "Hello!"

Tina on 10:52 AM CDT said...

Donna I LOVE this!!! I sent for notification when this set comes. I was looking for YOUR blog... forgetting who had this set featured on their site once. I can't wait to get the set! Great card!

Jessie/knightrone on 7:25 PM CDT said...

This is just cute...love it!!

Denise Marzec on 6:52 PM CDT said...

LOVE how you popped up the sign!

Kristine on 1:20 PM CDT said...

Awww....very SWEET! :)

Post a Comment