Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Perfect Package for me!!


snippet

I have a special project to share with you {something I actually made for ME} on the Stamp a Sweet Impression blog today!  Let me know what you think {leave me some love there!}

Hope you have a sweet day! 

Pin It

5 comments on "Perfect Package for me!!"

Rose Ann on 11:23 AM CDT said...

Great peek! Heading over to check it out. ;)

Tina on 7:43 AM CDT said...

OMGosh... that is so cool! I need one of those! I do the same thing... dig until I find what I want! I love the design. I have to tell ya... looks kinda "spanishy". LOL Hmmm... may have to do a fish motif to fit in my bathroom. Thanks for the inspiration.

Christi Flores on 2:02 PM CDT said...

That is awesome!!!!

Jennie on 6:46 PM CDT said...

This is such a cool box...I had to come back just to tell you again :o)

Cindy on 7:14 PM CDT said...

Hi Donna! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. My email is c2cinnamon@sbcglobal.net
if you want to chat. I went back to school when I was 38! It's never too late.!!

Post a Comment