Friday, July 31, 2009

Some Doodlefactory – New & Newer!!


bf & light

I have some Classic Decor Doodlefactory to share with you!  The card on the left uses Heidi from Oh, Baby and Ambrose, the dog from Classic Decor (who is girl’s best friend).  The sentiment is from the Boopie Sayings set.  The card on the right uses the large chandelier from the Classic Decor set and sentiments.  I used the Clean & Simple challenge {CAS25} for the layout, which is a great one (I’m sure I will use it again!) 

prehistoric_page

Here’s some new DF Prehistoric for you to drool over!  Aren’t they adorable?!  I love Irene’s style so much – the dinosaurs are not scary, they are so cute!! I love the little boy who reminds me of Bam Bam from the Flintstones (I used to LOVE watching that cartoon!)

woods_page

Here is Into the Woods, aren’t Squib & Fargo crack-ups?!? I LOVE the trees, see so many fun stamping times with those!   If you like these sets, and want to get the value pack (you can save some $) Here is the link – don’t forget, you can save an additional 10% by using discount code SAVETENDB at checkout!  Starving Artistamps is currently at some stamps shows, so no shipping until 8/12 but I’m sure the sooner you place your order, the sooner you’ll get it. 

I’ll have more DF to share with you this weekend!! 

Pin It

3 comments on "Some Doodlefactory – New & Newer!!"

Rose Ann on 10:24 PM CDT said...

I love the new images...and your cards are wonderful, Donna!!

Jessie/knightrone on 12:35 PM CDT said...

Fabulous as always!!

Emily Leiphart on 7:09 AM CDT said...

Oh my goodness, those are the cutest stamp sets!

Post a Comment