Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gina K Preview Day 1: Inspiration Mosaic


inspiration lemonade

I’m excited to share a card I made using the new set Inspiration Mosaic, another background stamp illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K. Designs!  

It is a clean, fresh & fun design that will hold countless hours of stamping opportunities for everyone!!  For my card, since I decided to paper-piece the WHOLE background (I stamped it on cardstock and cut each piece out and stuck it in a baggie for future use.  Once I chose the papers I wanted to use from Basic Grey’s new Lemonade papers (will be available in Gina’s store with this release!) I cut each piece according to where I wanted it placed.  If you look closely, there is a thin brown line separating each piece (that is the natural outline of the stamp, I wanted it to show).  In the set, there is a great collection of other shapes, standard sentiments such as the thanks I used here, and inspirational sentiments that are just awesome! 

For more projects made with the stamps previewed today, be sure to check out our other Senior Design Team Member's Blogs:
Gina, Cathy, Emily, Erika, Kurtis, Jessica, Lee, Lynn, Melanie, and Theresa

Tthen check out our Center Stage Spotlight girls joining us with Previews today: JenMarie Taylor has a preview using Inspiration Mosaic stamp set and Sue Walsh has one using Elegant Post.

Lastly, I want to let you know the release party is scheduled for this Thursday, July 31st at the member company forum for Gina K. on SCS 7:00-10:00 p.m. CST.  Hope to see YOU there!!

Pin It

30 comments on "Gina K Preview Day 1: Inspiration Mosaic"

JenMarie on 10:05 PM CDT said...

So lovely! Very summery and relaxing!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful showcase of the new BG papers....along with Mel's fun new stamp.

A Consuming Passion on 10:13 PM CDT said...

Beautiful Card Donna!

Scrapacat on 10:15 PM CDT said...

Donna - this is great! I love the fact that you can stamp this on 5 pieces of paper and make 5 separate cards! ~ky

Theresa Momber on 10:20 PM CDT said...

What a great way to showcase these gorgeous papers. This is beautiful, Donna!

slbt17 on 10:22 PM CDT said...

beautiful!
Sandra

Lee on 10:23 PM CDT said...

I LOVE your quilty colors you used!!! This is such a gorgeous and fun card!!!

Melanie on 10:29 PM CDT said...

I LOOOOOVe the way you did the sentiment and the ribbon!!!

Sharri on 10:33 PM CDT said...

Beautiful Donna! Love all pieces of dp you used.

Carolina on 10:35 PM CDT said...

Cute, cute, cute Donna! Couldn't agree more with your review of the image...love it!

JessicaK on 10:49 PM CDT said...

Yay for paper piecing - the card is amazing. I love the DP's you picked.

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) on 11:13 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous! I love what you did with Melanie's stamp.

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama on 11:23 PM CDT said...

Oh wow, Donna! This is amazing! The colors work so well together!

emilymomto3boys on 11:52 PM CDT said...

Love this idea too! It's like a basic grey quilt - who doesn't love that idea!

Cat Tidwell on 2:46 AM CDT said...

Gorgeous Donna! I really love that ribbon treatment too!

Diane on 6:37 AM CDT said...

Very gorgeous, love all that paper piecing...can't wait to try it, too!

JazzyH on 7:06 AM CDT said...

Pretty!

Dawn on 7:11 AM CDT said...

beautiful Donna!

CraftieConnie on 7:13 AM CDT said...

Love what you have done! I looks like a real quilt!

CraftieConnie on 7:13 AM CDT said...

Love what you have done! I looks like a real quilt!

asela on 7:42 AM CDT said...

Love it!

Margaret Kane Ward on 9:17 AM CDT said...

Love the paper-piecing -- exactly what the quilter in me would do with this stamp. I should STOP the hop right now!!! NOT good for my budget. Thanks for lovely inspiration.

Jennie on 9:28 AM CDT said...

Perfect paper piecing! Love this and the colors :o)

Tamara on 11:23 AM CDT said...

So pretty. I love the way the papers just "go" together, and this is such a soothing card with the feeling of a homemade quilt.

AKiteFlier on 1:18 PM CDT said...

Just delightful - fresh, fun, warm, inviting - stupendous!

Christi Flores on 2:43 PM CDT said...

Oh WOW!!! This is gorgeous!!!!!!

Unknown on 5:00 PM CDT said...

How pretty, Donna!

Unknown on 5:00 PM CDT said...

How pretty, Donna!

joy on 9:24 PM CDT said...

Oh, I love the colors you picked for your card. God's given you a special ability! Thank you for sharing your card!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:38 PM CDT said...

This is fabulous Donna!! Love it!!

Post a Comment