Sunday, July 12, 2009

I’m not Lion – You’re the Best!


not lion

I just had to make another Safari Animal – and now that I think about it, I believe I’ll be giving our nephew Joey this Lion and our niece Gabby the Zebra I made the other day!  I can’t think of a name for this one yet, maybe Levi!

There’s only one more day left of the Lucky 7 sale – it ends midnight Monday!!  My card was made using Jessica’s sketch challenge on StampTV this week.  I used Basic Grey’s Mellow paper pack along with chocolate kiss, mustard and olive cardstocks.  My flower punch embellishment was made with the Marvy flower punches

not lion close up
Here’s a close up of the lion that I covered with gold atyou spica pen on the mane and here you can see the handmade grass I made.

Lucky Seven Sale Event: July 9-13, 2009
Buy any three of these seven stamp sets(regularly priced at $23.95 each) for $49.95 and you can choose from one of these normally priced $19.95 stamp sets for free! (A value of $91.80)
OR, for an even more amazing deal: Buy them all for $125! Purchase all of the Lucky Seven stamp sets and you will receive all 4 of the free stamp set choices for free! (A total value of $247.55)
Lucky Seven Stamp sets available for this sale event:
Many Happy Returns
How Sweet it Is!
Jumping for Joy
Zoo Animals
Christmas Blessings
Whatever Floats Your Boat
Cuddles and Hugs

Stamp sets available for free with the purchase of 3 of the Lucky Seven Stamp Sets:
WhooHoo!
Rectangle Greetings
Heartfelt Hits 1
Kindred Greetings for Kids
To take advantage of these sale prices, look for the Lucky Seven Button on Gina K's Online Store

Check out Jessica and Cathy’s blogs tonight for a few more samples to convince you there just may be something you can nab at a great price!!

Pin It

15 comments on "I’m not Lion – You’re the Best!"

Cat Tidwell on 10:17 PM CDT said...

ok, THIS one is my favorite animal! LOL! Too Cute Donna! Love the sparkle on the lion too!

Brenda on 10:20 PM CDT said...

How cool is this. Awesome job and a wonderful idea for the lions mane.

Unknown on 11:16 PM CDT said...

How adorable!! I love that card and your lion is perfect too!

Yvette on 1:26 AM CDT said...

I love these little animals that you make! They are so cute! I bet your nephew and niece just LOVE having you around!:) Your card is the perfect match! :)

Betty Benton on 8:43 AM CDT said...

Your lion is just as cute as the zebra!! Your niece and nephew are going to be thrilled!! What fun to receive these little cuties from Aunt Donna!

Tina on 9:24 AM CDT said...

OMGosh... another cute card AND animal!!! I love how that set is matching your crocheted zoo friends. *smile*

buggin2stamp on 11:54 AM CDT said...

Good grief Girl, you are rockin' the animal set for sure. I love your hand-made little friends. And the cards to go with them are awesome!

Rose Ann on 1:26 PM CDT said...

Oh my goodness, Donna...your lion is so cute too!! I love your cute card, and it's even better when you have your handmade animals to go along with them!! Your sweeties will love them!!

Jessie/knightrone on 6:28 PM CDT said...

Totally cute!! Love it!!

Angie Tieman on 6:35 PM CDT said...

What an adorable set, Donna!! Gives me the warm fuzzies!

Lynn Mercurio on 7:26 PM CDT said...

SQUEAL....this is fantastic Donna. "If I were king of the forest"...is running through my head. I don't know which I like best...that crocheted lion or your card! Both are grrrrrrreat!

Christi Flores on 3:27 PM CDT said...

OMG this is the sweetest!!!

JessicaK on 3:42 PM CDT said...

Too darn cute! Your niece and nephew will love them!

Barbara Schram on 11:34 PM CDT said...

This is cuteness at its best! I love your animals...they are wonderful, Donna! I am sure your niece and nephew will cherish them! Made by their Auntie's loving hands!

Carolina on 4:09 PM CDT said...

Aackkk! LOVE these. You are seriously an artist in every sense of the word. The animal, the card, and the packaging...all perfect!

Post a Comment