Sunday, July 6, 2008

Anniversary Rak & Award


Look at this sweet Anniversary RAK we got from Monika M.A.D. Stamper - the card is just precious, isn't it -she even put bling on the bouquet! Monika doesn't miss a beat, she either noticed on the blogger RAK list or remembers me mentioning our anniversary a few weeks back. However you remembered- it's so sweet of you to acknowledge the celebration!

DH and I are celebrating 11 years of marriage today; DMIL blessed us with some $ so we're going to go eat Indian food (our favorite, yum) go watch a movie (either Wall E or Wanted) and definitely go to Cold Stone Creamery on Linsey! Thank You again for thinking of us & blessing us with your friendship whether we know you in Cyber Space or IRL.

I also got this award from Monika -there you go being sweet again! I should nominate some ladies with this to pass it on but it's so hard to put together a list just 7 long when I read 167 blogs!! I know that's a cop out but believe me when I say, everyone who creates with papercrafting deserves this award no matter what level they are at. It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there, risking rejection or not to be recognized. This award is for everyone! Pin It

7 comments on "Anniversary Rak & Award"

Jana Weaver on 12:06 PM CDT said...

Adorable RAK, and HAPPY Anniversary!! I hope you and DH have a wonderful evening. Indian is MY fav too...so enjoy!!

Lee on 12:09 PM CDT said...

Happy ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!! (my card IS coming......I don't know how I get so behind???) Anyway.......have a FUN time and I'm sending lots of hugs!!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 7:18 PM CDT said...

I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am. A movie and CSC, you hit the lottery baby!!LOL!! Have fun for me and for yourself!! Gorgeous card too, wow!!

Christi Flores on 11:13 AM CDT said...

Happy Annviversary!! This RAK is adorable!!!

Carolina on 5:34 PM CDT said...

Congrats to you and hubby on so many wonderful years together! Hope you had a wonderful day together and what an amazing date you had planned.

Adorable RAK and congrats on the award too!

Rose Ann on 1:58 AM CDT said...

Your RAK is so sweet, and congrats on your award too!! You deserve it!!!

Kristine on 4:10 PM CDT said...

OHhhh---SOO CUTE Donna!! Happy Anniversary! =) What a lucky girl...and congrats on the blog award, you're so deserving!

Post a Comment