Sunday, July 13, 2008

TECC24: Numnum {heart} Cupcake!


Here is my card (yes, using a creature again) Numnum is his name and sweets are his game. The stamp has him eating cookies from a cookie jar but since Taylor's challenge on Fridays is all about the ever loving cupcake - I substituted his sweets with cupcakes by MFT. I also added this week's SCS color challenge CC174 to the mix. Doesn't he look ravenous for cupcakes? That's how I feel sometimes too because they are delicious. Did you notice? All the creatures come with their names printed on the rubber so that's how I was able to incorporate his name on the circle.

EDITED TO ADD: WOOHOO! My card was chosen by Taylor to be her Featured Cupcake Sampler this Friday for her next Challenge! Be sure to check back Friday to see what I came up with!

Stamps: Doodlefactory Creatures, What's Up Cupcake
Cardstock: Kraft, Barely Banana, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Groovy Guava, Palette Burnt Umber, Chocolate chip craft
Accesories: Chocolate twill, rhinestones, koh-i-noor & prismacolor pencils, baby oil, stumps, dots cb embossing folder, clear embossing powder.
Pin It

21 comments on "TECC24: Numnum {heart} Cupcake!"

Mary Dawn on 10:18 AM CDT said...

i love those darn creatures! i have some too, and i can't wait to play with them again (i wish 4 yr olds took naps too) if i had a stack of cupcakes that high, i'd be all NUMNUMNUMNUMNUM too LOL

Lesli on 12:03 PM CDT said...

That card is just too cute! Awesome work!

Jennifer Love on 12:23 PM CDT said...

Oh my GOODNESS! What a fun card...heeee! NomNomNom the cupcakes...he is INDEED NomNom-ing them. LOL

Great card!!

Alex on 12:40 PM CDT said...

Totally adorable, oh, how that monkey makes me smile!!!! totally stinkin' cute card, Donna! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Chrissy on 2:53 PM CDT said...

This card is AMAZING! Wow!

expatmom (Colleen H.) on 4:31 PM CDT said...

This is SO cute! I love it! The colours are yummy too...they remind me of coffee...mmmmmm. Colleen :)

Nicole on 4:42 PM CDT said...

so darn cute!!

Rose Ann on 9:53 PM CDT said...

This is SUPER cute, Donna!! I love your substitution of cupcakes!! Love it!!

Libby Hickson on 9:55 PM CDT said...

This is absolutely brilliant and adorable! Love it!!

Taylor on 1:03 AM CDT said...

OK Donna... this is fabulous! How clever to substitute cupcakes and I love the numnum sentiment!

Melanie on 9:13 AM CDT said...

AWESOME!! numnumnumnumnum (crumbs everywhere)

Linsey R on 12:18 PM CDT said...

OMG! This is totally adorable! I'm loving this lil guy and his super cute name, hehe! I love it!This card is so wonderful! numnum for my tumtum! :) hugs!

Lee on 2:34 PM CDT said...

Okay Donna.........you have me actually thinking about getting some of these creatures!!! LOL Usually totally out of my style, but my goodness the fun and adorable cards you're creating with them!! How can you not love NumNum!?!

Carolina on 4:49 PM CDT said...

GET OUT - love this!!! Cupcakes and a monkey, how can you go wrong - love it.

Christi Flores on 5:26 PM CDT said...

Yummy!! This is awesome!!

Jessie/knightrone on 5:44 PM CDT said...

This is just too super cute!!!

Nikki on 9:48 PM CDT said...

This is sooo amazing! Definitely worthy of being the featured cupcake sampler!

:)

Theresa Momber on 8:09 AM CDT said...

Awesome card! I love everything about it.

Unknown on 9:00 AM CDT said...

Congrats Donna!!! Your card is just so cute - makes me smile every time!! :)

Monika/Buzsy on 4:25 PM CDT said...

Congratulations girl! Super cute card... love the monkey. :o) Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next sketch. :o)

Sharon on 7:59 AM CDT said...

Cute!!

Sharon
http://inkiefinger.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment