Thursday, July 31, 2008

SC187: Temptation Island


Here is Teeko from Doodlefactory Tropics collection along with a sentiment from the Tropics Collection 1 for SC187. Isn't he awesome all his colorful glory? At first glance he looks scary but I totally like him! He's got a big 'ol smile on his face welcoming you to 'Temptation Island' where you know not what adventures await you....RAH HA HA HA (said in my scary scratchy voice)

Go check out the Starving Artistamps Blog for a look at the new release stamps - and b sure to enter to win the blog candy!! All you have to do is spread the word on your blog and post a comment telling the artist (Irene) what Doodlefactory sets you'd like to see in the future. The winner will be drawn next Tuesday night. What you can get for FREE: the first sheet (DF the Great Outdoors) and sentimnt sets (Outdoors, Together, Sign, and Tree huggers) and the freebies FREE! Pin It

15 comments on "SC187: Temptation Island"

Janine on 8:06 AM CDT said...

Such a wonderful card!! Love the mask!!

Cat Tidwell on 8:08 AM CDT said...

Ahhhh!! Scared me with your voice there, hahaha!

LOVE this Donna! Your coloring is just amazing on this, and using the hemp twine was just perfect with this!

Linzi Conners on 12:25 PM CDT said...

Love that card! I haven't used Starving Artistamps yet, but look forward to saving up and getting some...

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!

Have a fun day!

Carolina on 1:42 PM CDT said...

Donna - this so reminds me of Hawaii - love it!!! The colors and your amazing coloring just makes this card over the top adorable!

Catherine on 1:55 PM CDT said...

Oh Donna (hey! that's a song), here you go again with this cute/silly characters... I'm stil waiting for mine =)

love your card, love this sketch!

Lee on 2:23 PM CDT said...

Oh!!! I just knew I'd see something fun and funky and totally creative here!!!! LOL That is soooo awesome and the perfect dp!!!

Unknown on 3:22 PM CDT said...

How fun Donna! Just perfect - and your coloring . ..again, just beautiful!! :)

DoodleFactory on 4:34 PM CDT said...

I was thinking Teeko might be too scary and not "cute" enough but I'm glad people can see beyond his rough exterior!

I didn't even realize there was a "temptation island" stamp in the sentiments set. So funny.

Anonymous said...

I Love this card!!! I just placed my first Doodle Factory order!!! Now I think I NEED this set! LOL

Jessie/knightrone on 7:40 PM CDT said...

OH my goodness...this is so FABULOUS!!! I love it!!

Hannah on 10:28 PM CDT said...

Thanks for sharing, Donna! You know, those Doodlefactory stamps (Vanessa let me have one that she stamped from yours for Ian's b-day card) are one of the few out there that I think are JUST RIGHT for an 8-year-old boy! The weirder the better! :-)

Linsey R on 12:29 AM CDT said...

Donna, this is so cute! I love it! And I'm in love with the new DoodleFactory stamps! Oh, I want the full set of images and the sentiments too--I'm gonna try to win 1, then I can buy even more...:) hehe...thanks for sharing your tropical dream!

Christi Flores on 12:58 PM CDT said...

I am loving this card!! Too cute!!!!

Monika/Buzsy on 7:07 PM CDT said...

Super cute card Donna! Love the scene, the colors, the cut out 'title'. TFS!

Rose Ann on 4:04 PM CDT said...

I'd go to Temptation Island! I love your island scene, and how you've trimmed out Teeko!! Too much fun!!

Post a Comment