Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Charmaine!!!



We're having a virtual birthday party for Charmaine aka Charlie because today is her birthday!

I brought some yummy funfetti cupcakes, confetti and some silly string for everyone to enjoy and a card using Howdy Girlfriend for the birthday lady!!! Howdy Girlfriend is Paper Pretties' Stamp of the Month - if you want her early, be sure to check out the SOTM club (you can subscribe by July 31st and get her in August before she goes on sale to the general public in Sept). Don't forget to tell Christie you were referred by me*
I used the Monogram Stamper by JustRite purchased at The Stamp Castle to personalize the cupcake for Charlie. How fun is that?!
Go check out the following blogs to see what the other gals brought to the Party for Charlie and be sure to stop by Charmaine's blog - Oodabug Alley & give her some birthday love!!

Carolina
Pin It

15 comments on "Happy Birthday Charmaine!!!"

Rose Ann on 12:56 AM CDT said...

Oh my....this is so fun, Donna!! I love your cute cowgirl card, and your cupcake pick!! The silly string is the perfect addition for the party!! Happy birthday, Charmaine!!

Jana Weaver on 2:01 AM CDT said...

What a fabulous birthday set for Charlie!! And Silly String is a party necessity!!! :-) Very cute cowgirl card!

Unknown on 6:04 AM CDT said...

Great job Donna!! I love how colorful it is - the confetti is great! :)

Angie Tieman on 10:18 AM CDT said...

How cute! That cupcake and topper is to die for...and torture because it looks so yummy!

Jessie/knightrone on 11:04 AM CDT said...

This is so super cute!! I wish I had that cupcake right now!!

Danielle L. on 12:19 PM CDT said...

What a cute card... and what a yummy looking cupcake. Thanks for bringing the silly string... not a "real" party without some of that. :)

Christi Flores on 12:28 PM CDT said...

How fun!! I'm sure Charmaine will love it!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto on 3:27 PM CDT said...

Super cute card! That cupcake sure looks yummy! ;)

Carolina on 3:30 PM CDT said...

Yummo - you know this is my favorite birthday item! Love your card, too darlin'!

Unknown on 4:59 PM CDT said...

Your card is just way too cute! And I LOVE the personalized cupcake! Charmaine will just love it. :-)

Jodi Collins on 6:40 PM CDT said...

This is amazing! LOVE all the fabu creations and the personalized cupcake is so sweet!!!

Lee on 12:12 AM CDT said...

Ohhh......too, toooooooo cute!!! I love the card layout and the cupcake...........my mouth is watering!! LOL Oh what fun Silly String is!! Awesome partyin' there!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 6:42 AM CDT said...

Oh my gosh, Donna! This is adorable! and that cupcake looks delicious! WOW, girl, you are the best! THANK YOU for making me feel special!

Christie Ortman on 10:47 PM CDT said...

Super cute Donna! Your coloring is amazing!!

Kristine on 4:12 PM CDT said...

OK--I LOVE that cowgirl image. You've created several cards now and I am in love with it. SO, I really need to go sign up for that club, eh??!! Lol. Cool beans. Love it!!

Post a Comment