Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Howdy - isn't she pretty in pink??



Danielle [Fat Cat Stamper] issued a challenge in the Paper Pretties Forum (PWC10) to use Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Creamy Caramel and White on your project. That's easy, I love pink! If you'd like to play along, there will be a random prize; you just need to upload by Thursday to the gallery and link your creation in the thread. You don't have to use paper pretties stamps but if you have them you should!

I used my American Crafts felt sweater thickers I won in a challenge blog candy a few weeks ago from the Dutch Dare Challenge - they're so cool! That's what the howdy is.

Don't forget to check the Paper Pretties homepage to see the sale on ribbon slides & ric rack!

Stamps: Howdy Girlfriend - PP SOTM for August, Paisley BG by SU!
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, White
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Pretty in Pink, Prismacolor & oh-i-Noor pencils, Baby Oil, Stumps
Accessories: Caramel Gingham, Rose & Tan grosgrain, pewter hodgepodge hardware, rhinestone bling
Pin It

16 comments on "Howdy - isn't she pretty in pink??"

Angie Tieman on 12:38 AM CDT said...

Ahhh, she's very cute! Love those felt thickers! You're up stamping kind of late tonight, aren't you? lol!

Jana Weaver on 1:18 AM CDT said...

She's just precious!! Love her in pink. And those thickers are way cool!!!

Cat Tidwell on 4:50 AM CDT said...

Ohhhh so pretty in pink! When I first saw you use this stamp, I said, I'd do her in pink! LOL! Awesome card Donna! Love it!

Mada on 6:53 AM CDT said...

Donna, she's gorgeous in pink! :)
I love your card and yes, the felt thickers are a perfect addition. Great job!
Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Melissa on 11:48 AM CDT said...

SO pretty!

Many Blessings,
M.

Alex on 12:57 PM CDT said...

Too adorable Donna - I just love her!! And, I NEED those letters, they are fabulous!!!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee on 1:03 PM CDT said...

She is just soooooooooo adorably precious in PINK!!!! And what fun letters!!

Carolina on 2:03 PM CDT said...

Pretty in Pink is the first time that came to mind...can you tell I'm an 80's girl - LOL! Anyway, love the lettering and the ribbon treatment is just lovely!

Christi Flores on 2:29 PM CDT said...

This is adorable!! I'm working on my entry today! :)

Deb Wood on 3:17 PM CDT said...

Definitely pretty in pink, adorable in fact!! Love those letters and awesome coloring!!

Jessie/knightrone on 3:41 PM CDT said...

This is just so super cute Donna!!! I love the thickers!!

Unknown on 7:49 PM CDT said...

Another great one! LOVE the pink! and the thickers are so cool! :)

Hannah on 9:48 PM CDT said...

It's so neat how many different ways you've used this image! You've gotten a lot of beautiful mileage out of this stamp ...

mel m. m. mccarthy on 9:56 PM CDT said...

She's adorable. Love your shading & the thickers are so fun! :0)

Ila on 1:58 AM CDT said...

Wow! Donna...she is just the Cutest little cowgal..and I love all that fabulous pink!!

Rose Ann on 10:55 AM CDT said...

Pretty in pink, indeed!! I love the texture the Thickers give this. Awesome, Donna!!

Post a Comment