Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bright Birthday card!


Here is my card for last week's Limited Supplies (LSC178): use a birthday theme, four layers or less. You may use ink pads, but NO OTHER form of ink or coloring (this includes markers of any kind, crayons, colored pencils, gel pens, blender pens, etc.). Also, ribbon/cord is the ONLY allowed embellishment.

Recently I traded a retired stamp set for a current one, Ginormous Flowers (Thanks, Nancy Jo!) and she sent me the sweetest Thank You card using In the Wild -see below. I would link to her on-line gallery or blog - but she doesn't have either! Hope you start posting soon, Nancy...your card is great! I love it. Normally I don't use bold image stamps {because I love to color & paper-piece} but when you want to make something quick & easy-they usually fit the bill!


Stamps: Ginormous Flowers, All Holidays
Ink/Cardstock: Basic Black, Pink Passion, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point
Accessories: Black grosgrain ribbon

Pin It

12 comments on "Bright Birthday card!"

Linsey R on 1:34 PM CDT said...

OH, I love that first one with the big huge flowers! Very pretty indeed! and Nancy Jo is such a sweetie, love this card she sent you! The textured bg is super coolness! TFS your stuff today, Donna-and have a great one, buddy! :)

Angie Tieman on 2:29 PM CDT said...

Wowza! What a bright, fun card! I love those big flowers and the cute colors you used! Awesome!

Catherine on 3:12 PM CDT said...

Your card is amazing, just stunning! love the colors that you used =)

Ila on 3:36 PM CDT said...

Totally Fabulous!! I love the colors!!

Unknown on 7:49 PM CDT said...

What a pretty pretty card Donna! Great job with the challenge! :)

Lesli on 8:35 PM CDT said...

Beautiful work Donna - I am always so inspired!

Lee on 9:04 PM CDT said...

Oh so pretty!!! I have to say I usually chicken out of the limited supplies challenges....you, however ROCK them!!!

Pamela Smerker on 10:39 PM CDT said...

ooh Donna this card is awesome! The colors are great and your choice of stamps is right on. great job!

Jessie/knightrone on 12:45 PM CDT said...

This is so pretty....I love it!!!

Hannah on 10:03 PM CDT said...

Donna, I really like this card, maybe because it seems like something I could actually do! So simple, yet beautiful and "just right."

Carolina on 12:18 AM CDT said...

What a fun take on the challenge! The black ribbon across the middle is the perfect touch!

Rose Ann on 4:50 PM CDT said...

Pretty floral card, Donna!! I love the colors you've used!! Nancy Jo's card is so nice as well!!

Post a Comment