Monday, July 28, 2008

Page Plans & Cupcake sketch & Some Sophias!!



Look at my cute Bunny Slippers Sophia~isn't she adorable? I just love her (especially since I love to paper-piece her robe-look how pretty with the new SU! Bella Rosa DP!) This is my last Page Plans sketch as their guest designer, but I'm sure I will occasionally play along since I love their sketches. This card also incorporates a prettie challenge issued by Danielle {Fat Cat Stamper} to use buttons! The Kiwi Kiss button was made by punching a double circle punch in c/s, then the 3/4" punch then use clear embossing powder (had to be creative since I didn't have any Kiwi Kiss embellishments! See my tutorial from Sat. on that. Bunny Slippers Sophia will be available for purchase this Friday, August 1 in the Paper Pretties store!
For Taylor's Cupcake Challenge 26 I decided not to use cupcakes (I think that's the first time I didn't and it's o.k. with her) I used the August Stamp Of The Month Club stamp from Paper Pretties-Howdy Girlfriend. You have until Thursday, July 31st at 11:59pm to sign up to get this super cute stamp a month before it releases to the public. I used Bella Rosa DP for both cards and made buttons to match from my tutorial on Sat.

Paper Pretties News:
Stampin' In Your Jammies party this Friday night is the at 7:00 CST in the forum. There will be challenges & fun to be had by everyone!
Cutie Pie contest winner will be revealed {you can win all the August Releases). You have until Thursday to submit your entries to christie@paperpretties.net.
New Release Sneak Peeks begin Wednesday the Prettie Girls will begin posting sneak peeks of the new sets!!!
Pin It

13 comments on "Page Plans & Cupcake sketch & Some Sophias!!"

Christie Ortman on 9:20 AM CDT said...

Both of these are gorgeous Donna! I love the way you paper pieced her robe and your coloring on cowgirl, as always, is remarkable!

mel m. m. mccarthy on 1:39 PM CDT said...

Super sweet! Love the hit of red on these & your colouring is stunning. Great layouts too! :0)

Ila on 2:09 PM CDT said...

Both of these are Fabulous!! I love the colors, papers and accents you choose and the cowgirl is still the cutest!!...Hugs, Ila

Cat Tidwell on 3:10 PM CDT said...

These both are just beautiful Donna! Love that first one especially! Your coloring is so fantastic on these!

Lee on 5:11 PM CDT said...

Oh these are GORgeous!!! I love the sketches!! And I have yet to paper piece that robe......how sweet is little Sophia???!!!! I love the flowers!! And that lil cowgirl sure is a cutie....I can't wait to have that Sophia!! Just gorgeous dp and your personality sure shines thru your creations!!!!

Christi Flores on 8:03 PM CDT said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous Donna!!!

Unknown on 9:02 PM CDT said...

Wow!! Fabulous cards Donna!! Love the flowers on the first one! :)

Catherine on 9:34 PM CDT said...

Donna, both cards are amazing.

Rose Ann on 12:35 AM CDT said...

Both of your sketch cards are sooo awesome, and sooo cute!! Great job, girl!!

I'm off in the morn. and will be in touch when I return. Hugs!

Kathryn on 8:52 AM CDT said...

Sooooo cute!!
Love the cowgirl and the colors of the card! Fantastic Job!!

Pamela Smerker on 10:40 PM CDT said...

These are both adorable! You are such a good colorer (is that a word??). Taylor's sketch was awesome this past week and you totally rocked it.

Jessie/knightrone on 12:46 PM CDT said...

OMGosh girl, these are both just too FABULOUS!!! I love the paper and all the flowers on Bunny Slippers...tooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Great design and I love the square buttons!!!

Post a Comment