Tuesday, July 22, 2008

SFYTT - Moki says 'Aloha'



Here is my card for Jen's Sketch For You to Try 071908 (SFYTT) - I just got my Tropics sentiment collection 1 set from the blog candy I won from Juliana. Well the sweetheart threw in some awesome tropical papers & some stamped images of the Tropics set. Moki is one of them, and how I need me some more Moki now! I was cracking up coloring this image & setting up my card! Look how cool that water paper is by Flair Designs. The 'sand' paper is from the DCWV Summer Glitter stack which I've been coveting for a while now and got on sale 40% off at Joann's on Sat! score!! Also, what about those white metal adhesive buttons? those are so awesome, just $1.00 for 24 of them! I should have gotten more but more was not in my budget, shoot the pkg alone wasn't either but resistance was futile!

Thank you, Juliana! You totally made my day!!
Pin It

15 comments on "SFYTT - Moki says 'Aloha'"

Catherine on 11:26 AM CDT said...

OMGoodness, your card is a crack up (in a good way!). Great job on the sketch challenge, i saw this sketch last night but just too tired to make anything.

Catherine on 11:26 AM CDT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine on 11:27 AM CDT said...

oh by the way, thanks for enabling... i'll be getting some MOKI's =)

Alex on 12:02 PM CDT said...

Totally adorable Donna, that card makes me smile!! Love the white brads, great deal for a buck!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee on 2:36 PM CDT said...

Oh you know I'm lovin' these critters!! Aloha!!! Sooo cute!!!! Hubby thought it was fun too!!! ;) Oh......haven't seen the Summer Glitter stack.....hmmmm....that goes on my list for my next trip into the city!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 3:54 PM CDT said...

OMgosh, This is just too cute Donna!! Thanks for enabling me, I NEED that paper!!

Angie Tieman on 4:22 PM CDT said...

How fun! I love your monster in the hula skirt with the ocean behind her! Fantastic!

Christi Flores on 7:29 PM CDT said...

OK, this made me laugh out loud!! Too cute!!!

Stephanie Hargis on 10:27 PM CDT said...

This is another funny card! I just love these little images! Your watercoloring is fantastic too! :D

Barbara Schram on 10:58 PM CDT said...

How fun! This is such a great card! Love the tabs with the brads...and your watercoloring is super.

Rose Ann on 1:26 AM CDT said...

Your Moki is so cute and having too much fun!! Love your coloring and that paper is perfect!!

Linsey R on 1:35 AM CDT said...

Aww, this is stinking adorable!!! I love this set and you are so lucky to have won and even got extra goodies to boot! You deserve all good things that come your way and just look at the wonderful card you've made with your prize! Totally kewL!

Juliana on 6:56 AM CDT said...

She is beautiful in blue!!
I love this!!

Great job--I am so glad you are enjoying the images!!

(P.S. there is a sneak peak on the next set here: http://starvingartistamps.blogspot.com/2008/07/sneak-peek-curtesy-of-irene.html )

Anonymous said...

i cannot even begin to express how much i absolutely LOVE this!!! great card and you rocked the sketch!

Carolina on 4:41 PM CDT said...

Love it!!! What a fun and adorable take on the sketch.

Post a Comment