Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Birdie Under the Weather


Here's a card I came up with for a swap I'm participating in on SCS. Used A Little Birdie Told Me which will be in the Spring Summer Stampin' Up! Catalog (which is SO nice, by the way), available to purchase from beginning Jan. 1. Used Cutie Pie designer paper which I'm happy will not be retiring since I just got it & have wanted since I first saw it back in June. Rose Red, So Saffron, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery are colors in the pack.


Pin It

3 comments on "Birdie Under the Weather"

Ila on 5:50 PM CST said...

Is that ever a Cute card!! I love that birdie and the sentiment. My daughter is a SU Demo..when she comes home at Xmas she will bring her new catty...Yay!!..Happy Holidays!!!....Ila

Rose Ann on 8:46 PM CST said...

Your card is darling! I'm sure everyone will love it!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:49 PM CST said...

Oh how cute! What a sweet card!

Post a Comment