Monday, December 10, 2007

Calendar & Matching Pen


This is a stamped calendar (2 year) with matching bead-filled pen that is a Christmas gift for my current stamp club members. I hope none of them will see this post before I present it to them {maybe I need to wait to post it, nah}.

The SU! set Time Well Spent (Level 3 hostess set in 2007-08 Spring Summer Catalog active demos received as a gift) was PERFECT as the sentiment for the 'calendar' because it will remind them to make time for their friends. I even put my info in the contact section in the back so it's handy. I stamped one of these for myself last year and use it ALL the time! Sorry about the glare... Pin It

5 comments on "Calendar & Matching Pen"

Anonymous said...

This would make a great gift idea for anyone. Thank you so much for sharing. Have a blessed day!

Vicki G on 6:17 PM CST said...

This is a very sweet project! I think your stampers will LOVE it!!!!

Vicki

Kristi on 9:00 AM CST said...

Love this. I have never made a pen. I want to but never really knew how. I love it...
Oh by the way...you have been tagged :))

Unknown on 10:25 AM CST said...

Very cute and handy!

Rose Ann on 10:40 AM CST said...

Your clubbers will love this! So pretty...and useful too!!

Post a Comment