Friday, December 14, 2007

Jingle Snowman



Here is a Christmas card inspired by Debbie Olson's card Teach a Penguin to Fish I love the idea of the rounded corners of the card base (and have to frankly admit, I just never thought of doing that, but what a difference it makes!) I actually only did the bottom, should have done the top too. I must get the Round & Oval Nestabilities too, they tend to create a nice elegant feel to cards, but for now the scallop & circle punches were just fine for this whimsical card, I have used this set a lot that was in the SU! Fall/Winter mini catalog, although I'm ready to move on from Christmas images real soon! Thanks for stopping by today! Pin It

3 comments on "Jingle Snowman"

Anonymous said...

I love the simplicity of your card today. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration. Take care and God Bless!

Rose Ann on 9:14 PM CST said...

Darling snowman card, Donna!! I love that little guy, your pretty paper, and the rounded corners!

Jackie on 6:35 AM CST said...

How cute is that?? I love the rounded corners on the card, too and that snowman is adorable.

Post a Comment