Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Longhorn Greeting


I couldn't resist making a Texas Longhorn's Christmas card! Back when Ellen Hutson was taking pre-orders for the Spellbinders Nestabilities, she was offering a free die cut with a purchase. I could hardly believe she sent me an image that looked like a longhorn (who knows, maybe it's supposed to be a Reindeer). But since I'm in Central Texas and one of the owners of the company I work for is a Longhorn fanatic - I made this card & presented it to him this morning. He sure got a big smile on his face and right away let me know he never saw anything like it in response to the handmade aspect of it. I have a feeling he'll proudly display the card in spite of UT losing the game against their rival Texas A&M University day after Thanksgiving. Thanks, Ellen (in the off chance you're going to see this post). Have you ever ordered from Ellen? Her shipping is fast, she has such a great variety of stuff and she always encloses a note of thanks with her signature (and this time I got a little goodie swatch of gold organdy ribbon)!!

Pin It

6 comments on "A Longhorn Greeting"

Unknown on 10:58 AM CST said...

Perfect card for a Texan for sure!

CraftyEngineer on 3:43 PM CST said...

Hook 'em Horns!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 7:45 PM CST said...

I think this is super cute!!!!

kathy on 11:11 PM CST said...

Great card for a texan

Velta on 3:40 AM CST said...

Gotta Love it :)

Rose Ann on 10:36 PM CST said...

The perfect Texan card!! I love it!!

Post a Comment