Monday, December 24, 2007

Sparkly Angel Ornaments


I just realized I never posted these ornaments I made! I'm quite tired of looking at holiday stuff but considering it's still Christmas I figured I would indulge a little bit more. These are made of chipboard coasters (used the Rectangle Scallop Nestabilities) and DTP with starting from the left: Tea Stain Distress Ink by Ranger, Walnut Stain Distress Ink and Vanilla Craft. Then I used VersaMark on top then Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder to make it sparkle (I love sparkle). Then sandwiched two together (which the ribbon runs through the center) and the angel's wings are stickles for more sparkle. The recipients seemed to love them. I hope so because they too a lot of patience & time to make and were hard to photograph.

Merry Christmas everyone! Pin It

8 comments on "Sparkly Angel Ornaments"

Monika/Buzsy on 5:27 PM CST said...

Lovely ornaments Donna! Love the image and the sparkle... TFS!

Rose Ann on 5:43 PM CST said...

These are so pretty and sparkly!!

Merry Christmas, Donna!!!

Nicole on 6:24 PM CST said...

Beautiful! Definitely on my to-make list.
Merry Christmas, Donna!

Sharon (notimetostamp) on 1:35 AM CST said...

Love your ornaments -- just gorgeous!!! And I LOVE your pretty floral backgrond -- gorgeous colors -- just wonderful!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Jana M. on 1:48 AM CST said...

Merry Christmas, Donna.

Your ornaments are beautiful.

Rika on 11:22 AM CST said...

These are so wonderul,
Merry Christmas.

Melanie on 3:54 PM CST said...

What a beautiful, thoughtful gift, I'm sure they'll treasure being able to put them out each year!

Anonymous said...

Love your ornaments. I left you a little something on my blog.

Post a Comment