Thursday, December 20, 2007

Garlic Pretzel Gift


This is one of the gifts I gave the person I drew for the gift exchange at work. He's a major foodie so I gave him this, $20 gift card to Central Market, a pinecone ornament and heavy duty silver salad tongs set. He really liked it (except for the ornament which I'm sure he didn't care much about - I really gave it to his wife since she buys cards from me and she liked it). I used my Papertrey Ink Holiday Treats set {which I am SO happy I got!!}

Garlic Pretzels
1 box or bag of Pretzel Rods (broken up)
1 pkg Ranch Dressing mix
3/4 C. oil (recipe called for 1 but I think a little less is best)
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp lemon pepper
1 tsp dill weed

Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Mix all ingredients well and spread on baking sheet. Turn after 10 mins of baking. Bake additional 10 minutes.

So easy so tasty! Pin It

6 comments on "Garlic Pretzel Gift"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:49 PM CST said...

Sounds yummy! What a great gift!

Sharon Harnist on 9:12 PM CST said...

This sounds really good on pretzels, Donna -- must try it! I think it's the same recipe I use on oyster crackers? Cute project & great gift for someone who loves food!

Ila on 10:18 PM CST said...

What a great gift!! ..and I'm going to have to try those pretzels. TFS

Velta on 4:10 AM CST said...

Thanks Donna for the recipie...great gift idea!! Merry Christmas if I haven't said so before...and a Happy New Year as well :)

Rose Ann on 9:02 PM CST said...

Beautifully packaged, and sounds so yummy too! Thanks for the recipe!

Dawn Easton on 9:33 AM CST said...

Oh my word! This sounds so yummy Donna! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment