Monday, December 3, 2007

Here's to True Love (compliments of Debbie O.)


When I first saw Wordsworth's Stick People, I thought how cute! Of course, it was because of Debbie Olson that I fell for them! Debbie has such an awesome style; posts every day without fail to her blog Thinking Inking, has won so many Stampin' Up! Contests including the 2007 Artisan Award, belongs to several Design Teams and never ceases to amaze me with her creations!

Here is the first time I saw a card from the True Love set, which is what I used on my card. One day when I was out shopping at Hobby Lobby, I went to the clearance section-lo and behold, they had True Love, which retailed for $13.99 for $5.03!! Can you believe my luck? I had a hard time not buying ALL of them (I have learned a little restraint over the years, believe it or not) but I knew I wanted this one for sure. I also used my Spellbinder's Nestabilities for the first time (I am waiting on getting the rest of the supplies in order to emboss correctly, but there is a slight embossed line with just the cutting). I can't believe I waited all this time to get my Basic Grey! Well, last month I got the pad & ribbon but forgot the cardstock (duh moment) it is so gorgeous!!!

Thanks, Debbie - you're such a great enabler!!! p.s. I know there is a Thomas Kincade stamp purchase on the horizon for me too, because what she has done with those stamps...well, you will have to check out her blog to feast your eyes on the beauty she's captured in those images. Pin It

7 comments on "Here's to True Love (compliments of Debbie O.)"

Debbie Olson on 10:13 AM CST said...

Oh, Donna! What a sweetie you are! I hope you enjoy your Love stick people! :-D

Anonymous said...

Your card is so cute. Thank you so mcuh for your inspirations.

blah on 12:29 PM CST said...

I love this one and I agree that Debbie is awesome! I aspire to stamp like her someday :-)

Rose Ann on 12:57 PM CST said...

Your card is darling! I love your coloring and card shape too!

Debbie is my #1 enabler as well. ;)

Unknown on 7:29 PM CST said...

They are just the cutest images aren't they? I love the stick people and your card is just beautiful Donna! :)

Julie Koerber on 11:28 PM CST said...

Cute card Donna! Don't ya just love the Nestabilities! I am addicted! I had to come by for a visit after the sweet comment you gave me!! :-)

Velta on 6:32 AM CST said...

Donna ~ Lovely card...I am with you on the Basic Grey...Just absolutely love it!!

Post a Comment