Saturday, December 15, 2007

Snowman Jingle Bag


I got the pattern for this cute designer paper bag from Nancy at Paper Smiles

I had my stamp club meeting last night & the gals had requested gift bag ideas (and I ended up throwing in a box and favor too) and they loved it. I presented the hostess for this month with a coaster box I made and extra bags (such as this one) to keep/use. The other was the Lovely as a Tree box I posted earlier this week which she said she's going to keep for herself. She is going to give put this snowman purse on her tree for a little gift for her 12-yr old granddaughter and I know she'll LOVE it. Thanks for the inspiration, Nancy!

Pin It

8 comments on "Snowman Jingle Bag"

blah on 6:59 PM CST said...

Adorable!

Rose Ann on 7:04 PM CST said...

What a darling snowman bag, Donna!!

Janine on 9:46 AM CST said...

This is very cute !! I love the big polka dots on the bag. Great idea.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 5:17 PM CST said...

This is absolutely adorable, Donna! I'm SURE they loved it. . .how could they not?

Dawn Easton on 9:34 PM CST said...

So cute! Love those little bags!

Bev Gerard on 3:04 AM CST said...

What a genius! No doubt your ladies just squealed over the goodies you taught! And may I just say for now that you are SUCH an expert at unexpected goodies!!! You are the best, Donna! (((hugs))) Tex

Unknown on 10:19 AM CST said...

so cute, who wouldn't love that little bag?

Ila on 5:51 PM CST said...

This is So Cute!!

Post a Comment