Sunday, December 16, 2007

Thank you RAK from Charmaine



I don't have anything of my own to share today so I will show you the Thank You card I got from Charmaine at Oodabugalley Isn't it the CUTEST? She made me buy this stamp set (she's an enabler along with Lauren) I have to admit when I saw this card, I was really hoping I would get one and I did! I knew that I wanted to get this stamp too, so when All That Scraps released their new C.C. Designs stamps, I made sure I got it. I have lots of cute pictures to scrap of my niece taking a bath that this is going to be PERFECT for!!
Pin It

2 comments on "Thank you RAK from Charmaine"

Rose Ann on 10:27 PM CST said...

Charmaine's card is so darling!! TFS!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:50 PM CST said...

So glad you liked it, Donna! Can't wait to see your sb pages of your niece! :)

Post a Comment